“Great Surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #25 of 150 hotels in Nashville
“Great Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Passing through Nashville we stumbled upon this hotel.I thought it was one of our best hotels of the trip.The room was large with a separate desk area,that was a really nice touch.The big screen t.v great.They had a happy hour from 5-7 with pulled pork and 2 glasses of tap beers per person free.The employee working that area was one of the friendliest and engaging employees we ran across.She was so cheerful and happy,really made a big impression on me.I hope you take good care of her people like that can really be an asset.The front desk lady that checked us in was fast and efficient and friendly.I would stay here when I get back to Nashville.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dr Bndee:

Glad you "Stumbled" upon our hotel during your July 2013 trip!

We take pride in recruiting some of Nashville's finest folks to be here for our guests. I have passed your compliments onto them and know how much it means to all of us to have our customers recognize their service.

Nashville is well know for great BBQ and we are happy to serve it frequently during our complimentary evening Manager's Reception - Monday thru Thursday.

Thank you for allowing us to serve you and fortaking the time to review our hotel.

We hope to be a part of your future travels!

198 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
New York, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

The good: The staff at this hotel is extremely nice, friendly and goes out of their way to be helfpul. The pool looked very nice, alhough we did not have a chance to use it.

The bad: The hotel itself has some issues. The decor is very dark and rather gloomy. It is also very basic. We saw a roach on our second day and quickly contacted hotel management. We were forced to move to a different hotel. Also, the mattress on the sleeper sofa was unbelievably thin. When I sat down on it, I sank to the bottom immediately.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a great stay. Seems to have been recently remodeled from the lobby to the guest rooms. Very friendly staff. Clean comfortable room with 2 new flat panel TVs. Great bathroom area and plenty of hot water. Got very lucky and arrived on a day with a managers reception, free beer and nachos!! Loved it! Also the breakfast was fantastic. Very fresh and flavorful, not at all like the standard hotel breakfast at most places. Safe well lit parking area and very convenient to major highways. Could not ask for more!

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
GWEN363, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your stay here in June 2013 and for the review you did of our Comfort Suites Airport in Nashville.

We hope to see you again soon!
Columbus, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Spent nearly a week in Nashville while my mother was in Vanderbilt Hospital. The entire staff went out of their way to make us comfortable and we cannot thank them enough. Our room was clean, the breakfast and reception delicious. We didn't get to use the pool or exercise room; but would have under different circumstances. The refrigerator and microwave in our room were also very helpful. My husband and I would recommend this hotel to anyone for business or family travel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Sissy:

We enjoyed having you as our guests while your mother was at Vanderbilt.

We know it was a difficult time for you and your family and we are glad to know she is doing much better.

Hopefully your next visit to Nashville will be for pleasure and we look forward to another opportunity to serve you and your family anyway we can.
Richland, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Comfort Suites is an excellent brand of hotel most of the time. The front desk clerk was very rude not only to me but to another lady. I went and sat in my car trying to cancel my reservation because the african american woman was being as rude as possible and she lied to me. As soon as I came back into the lobby with customer service on the phone she started being sarcastically nice. I have never been treated so poorly at a hotel. My room was clean. The whole place is decorated in black and reds so it is has a dark feel. I won't go back and if you have trouble with _ _cy call the manager because she needs a different job. I overheard a woman in the parking lot saying she did not like that desk clerk. I expect she will be gone by her own doing soon enough.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stayed at this location for my vacation this past week for 4 nights. The hotel has a great location close to all of the attractions in the area, Opryland, The Hermitage, and downtown. The room was clean & well maintained. The hotel was recently remodeled, the morning breakfast was as advertised, good selection and tasty. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, the evening managers reception which is Monday through Thursday nights from 5-7pm is very popular and well attended. Easy access to I-40 and the airport, and the hotel offers a shuttle service for guests.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear BuntingAZ:

Thank you for choosing our Comfort Suites Airport when you stayed in Nashville during June of 2013.

The staff and management of our hotel appreciate your business and review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to another opprotunity to serve you!
Guntersville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Came in to town for a few days to see some old friends and stayed here at their recommendation. I was very pleased with my stay. The hotel is close to downtown Nashville and the airport. The rooms were spacious and clean, and the staff couldnt have been anymore friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the Nashville area, and I will be staying here in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Johnie S:

It is always a pleasure to hear a guest say they have been referred to us by a previous guest of our hotel.

We appreciate your choice of hotels for your Nashville visit with friends and more so appreciate knowing you will be returning someday and referring others to our hotel.

Quality, comfort and convenience are our daily goals and it is rewarding to have guests leaving telling us we have fulfilled their needs an expectations.

Thanks on behalf of the staff and management of Comfort Suites Airport Nashville, TN.

Been to Comfort Suites Airport? Share your experiences!