Passing through Nashville we stumbled upon this hotel.I thought it was one of our best hotels of the trip.The room was large with a separate desk area,that was a really nice touch.The big screen t.v great.They had a happy hour from 5-7 with pulled pork and 2 glasses of tap beers per person free.The employee working that area was one of the friendliest and engaging employees we ran across.She was so cheerful and happy,really made a big impression on me.I hope you take good care of her people like that can really be an asset.The front desk lady that checked us in was fast and efficient and friendly.I would stay here when I get back to Nashville.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport Hotel
- Comfort Suites Airport Hotel Nashville
- Comfort Suites Nashville
- Nashville Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully decorated, newly remodeled Fall 2012 including NEW free HIGHSPEED wireless internet. 100% Non-Smoking - All Suite Hotel. All rooms feature 2 person sofa bed, mini-frig, microwave & coffeemaker. Guests enjoy free parking and Full Hot Breakfast Buffet daily. Complimentary Evening Manager's Reception with soft drinks, beer and food - Monday thru Thursday 5pm to 7pm. Whirlpool suites available. Spacious indoor heated pool and exercise room! Close to all Nashville attractions, shopping & points of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Comfort Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.