“Comfortable and Convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Tennessee
“Comfortable and Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our room was comfortable and spacious, and the hotel was only a short drive away from downtown Nashville, with easy access on and off to the highway. There were also several restaurants to choose from within a few miles of the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I am glad you found the hotel to be a comfortable place to stay and I appreciate you highlighting our convenient location. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

198 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The hotel has been newly renovated. Went beyond expectations. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again and highly recommend this hotel. Each morning the hotel provides a good free hot breakfast. And Monday thru Thursday there is a free managers reception. Definitely the best value around.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post a review about our property. I appreciate the positive comments you have left regarding our managers reception, breakfast, and room cleanliness. Our team at Comfort Suites strives hard at achieving quality service to our customers. We look forward to providing you with the same great service next time you're in the area.
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We called several hotels on our trip from the Smokies to Nashville with our 3 teenagers. We were so impressed with the customer service by phone. When we arrived, Bobby Sue acted like she already knew us from the phone contact. The hotel itself is just wonderful, but the staff are what impressed us the most. All of them were so friendly and helpful. Feel free to ask them for help with your travel plans and your visit to Nashville. The location is in a nice neighborhood and it was a breeze to hop on the close highway to get to our various visit sites. I wouldn't have changed a thing. This is just a very clean, nice hotel with wonderful, friendly staff!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Sutes at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such nice things about the Comfort Suits Airport, Nashville. I'm glad you enjoy the place, but more importantly the people who make up the best staff I have ever had the privilege of working. Come back and see us anytime!
Richmond, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I picked this hotel because it was the highest ranked TA hotel that was within my company's budget. The Comfort Suites did not disappoint. I stayed here on business, so all I was really looking for was comfortable place to sleep, watch TV and a good breakfast. My suite had 2 LCD TVs that were 40" or more. One in the "bedroom" area, the other in the "den" area. Each TV had a VGA input which allowed me to watch movies from my laptop on the big screens. No sound through the TV, but I blame that on insufficient laptop hardware. Because of this, I had to sit close enough to the laptop that was on the dresser to use my headphones, which meant watched movies from the office chair. I was very pleased with the office chair; it was comfortable to spend several hours high enough to comfortably reach the desk and laptop for work, then still comfortable at a lower height reclined to watch movies with my feet up.
I had never been to Nashville before this trip so I knew of nothing to do or where to go for good food. There seemed to be some reasonable nightlife, but every few miles on their interstates, the Amber alert signs posted stats about DUI fatalities. Since I was there alone, I decided to not risk it and stayed in. The young guy that worked the bar gave me some good advice every day on where to eat. My first request was a hibachi steakhouse; he referred me to Kobe Steak house. The food was great, price was what I expected, however I assumed they’d have sushi, but no luck. The next night I asked him about barbeque, he recommended Barbecutie. This was a traditional looking sit down barbeque joint that also happened to have a drive through which I used. For about $10, I got a glorious amount of delicious pulled pork and string beans. Night 3 I searched for and found Maggiano’s on my own. We have one of these where I live, so I knew I’d be happy before I even sat down. As a solo traveler willing to eat at the bar, I got to walk right past the line of 20-30 people waiting outside, sit down at the single open bar seat, and was enjoying my appetizer within 15mins.
I’d say my favorite part about the CS was the breakfast. I put away at least $10 worth of breakfast every morning. All 3 of the mornings I was there, they had fresh muffins, bagels , fruit, and biscuits and gravy. I saw a high quality waffle maker out, and I think I heard people talking about more than one option for the waffles (standard and blueberry, or chocolate chip?). I never got around to trying the waffles, but not because they didn’t look good. Each day they had a different egg/meat option beside the biscuits and gravy. First it was scrambled eggs and bacon, the next day it was sausage links and cheese omelets (very simple, but perfect texture and delicious), the third day I skipped breakfast, still full from Maggiano’s.
I’m new to business travel, but coworkers with more experience have informed me about the perks of sticking with a single chain. This stay in the Nashville CS has prompted me to book my next trip at a CS hotel as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with us. I am pleased we were able to assist in making your first visit to Nashville a great one. It's a high priority for the entire staff to assist in our guests in any way possible. It's great to hear you not only enjoyed the hotel but also the surrounding area with many great restaurants and attractions nearby. We look forward to offering you the same great service next time you are back in the area.
Newmanstown, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

the appearance of the room was good. but the shower head was broken, it wouldn't stay on the holder so I had to hold it the entire time I took a shower. the breakfast food wasn't the greatest. I had mold on my eggs the 2nd morning we were there. I didn't mind the airplanes from the airport. the pool was nice but I didn't like looking at the dirty roof. it was ok for the 2 nights we stayed but I wouldn't pay it again. not worth the $120 plus a night to me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the appearance of the room and the pool. I’m sorry for the inconveniences you encountered with the shower and at breakfast. I will be speaking with both the maintenance department and the breakfast attendant to assure these issues are taken care of immediately. We hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a superior experience in the future.
Sparta, Nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Just a quick note, stayed in the Comfort Inn last week and property still one of the best in Nashville for travelers. Staff friendly, rooms clean and breakfast hot and excellent. I still highly recomend the hotel to guests

Room Tip: Ask for one of the Kings
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post a review about our property. I appreciate the positive comments you have left regarding our friendly staff, breakfast, and room cleanliness. Our team at Comfort Suites strives hard at achieving quality service to our customers.
Cleveland, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This hotel has remodeled its rooms, the breakfast area, and the lobby. The meetimg room is large and affordable. Great rates for hotel in a large city. Good for business or vactions. Easy access in and out of the hotel. Internet service worked very well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post a review about our property. I appreciate the positive comments you have left regarding our remodeled rooms, breakfast, and lobby. Our team at Comfort Suites strives hard at achieving quality service to our customers.

Been to Comfort Suites Airport? Share your experiences!