“Would stay here again in a heartbeat” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Would stay here again in a heartbeat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I came to Nashville for a long overdue weekend alone. Upon check-in we were upgraded to a deluxe suite because we are choice hotel platinum members. Loved the spacious room and the bed was so comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was very good. The staff always spoke to us when we walked by the front desk. Our room was clean, quiet and we loved having 2 tv's. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
I am so glad we were able to make a special weekend all that much better for you. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Such positive feedback is great to hear and means a great deal from a Choice Privileges Platinum member. We look forward to seeing you again next time.

221 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love this hotel & I stay here about 3 times a month when I'm traveling for business. All the staff are so helpful & sweet. I love the clean, renovated rooms! The free breakfast & dinners are very helpful for early morning & late nights of work.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Jill:

We are poud to be your "Nashville Jewel".

We consider it an honor to have you Ladies as our guests!!

We thank you for your patronage and for taking the time to give us and others your feedback.

Look forward to seen all of you again soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stayed here on 1-17-13.. the staff was friendly. The hotel is in a very convenient spot.. easy access to exits & short distance from downtown.. free breakfast, which is good! I love the fact that they offer free food, sodas and beer mon through thursday from 5-7 pm. We had pizza and it was good.. the rooms are newly renovated, spacious and spotless.. microwave, frig, plenty room for a business man to work with the big desk and sitting table.. the fitness center and indoor pool area was under construction.. there is an public laundry room on the first floor as well. overall, no complaints. I was surprised at how nice the hotel was. If you're looking for a decent hotel at a reasonable price this is the place to be!

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you fo choosing and reviewing our Comfort Suites Airport.

We are proud to announce renovations of our entire hotel - including pool an fitness center are complete.

Our staff and management hope to see you again.

Thank you again!
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I had to find a quick hotel due to bad weather. The service was awesome, rates very comparable, the hostess was fantastic and friendly. I felt as if I were on vacation. They offer free dinner and drinks Mon-Thursday, a great convenience of staying inside messy day. I have told my friends if they need a hotel to please check out Comfort Suites.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear Challwindy:

Thank you for spending your recent "vacation" at Comfort Suites Airport. We are glad we could make you comfortable during that nasty weather day. Fortunately conditions did not get as bad as they thought it might have.

We appreciate you business and passing the word along to your friends about all the great things we have to offer.

Take care.
weldon spring
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The lady, forgot her name, who check me into the hotel greeted me with a smile and a welcome.
The room was large, clean, big work area, the lighting was bright. The hotel had that new smell to it. Big indoor pool and work out center. Had a manager's special Monday thru Thursday, food that was good and filling. Breakfast had a good selection of hot food, always eggs and meat, choice of juices, milk, ample fresh fruit. This hotel was close to all the activities. Will stay there again when in Nashville.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Traveler:

Thank you for choosing our Comfort Suites Airport for your visit stay in Nashville.

We appreciate your business and your review of our hotel.

Our staff and management are glad you enjoyed your accommodations and our other amenities..

We look forward to your return and another chance to serve you.
Columbus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed here for one night and found the place to be generally clean and well-maintained. The lobby is inviting and the staff friendly. The room was spacious and was priced fairly, particularly inasmuch as it was over a holiday that I stayed here. The one thing that I did not care for was that the sink was located outside the actual bathroom, which only contained the commode and shower. The location of the hotel allows for easy access to freeways and a short trip downtown.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Rcvan1981:

Thank you kindly for selecting Comfort Suites for your recent Nashville accommodations.

We appreciate your business and review.

We look forward to seeing you again sometime.
Madisonville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My stay at the Comfort Suites Airport was very good. I stayed because I was taking my MBlex in Nashville. The location is excellent, its only a ten to fifteen minutes drive to almost anywhere or anything you want to do in Nashville.

I'ved read only that it has been newly renovated, and it looks nice, but there are some places in the hotel that looks like it needs touching up. The only real complaint is that the wireless internet was very very slow. I didn't bring it up to the staff because I was only there for one night.

Overall, it's a good hotel, and one that you should definitely consider staying at.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear David D:

Hello. Hope this message finds you doing well.

Thank you from my staff and I - not only for choosing our hotel; but also for taking the time to let us know your thoughts.

We are still putting some last touches on our hotel renovation. More beautiful chandliers in the lobby: new artwork throughout business center, hallways and other public areas; paint touchups and adjustments to improve the high speed internet service.

Next time you are in Nashville we hope you stop in, stay and give us a 5 out of 5 score. I know you will see a difference and know we are working to be the best in everyway while still offering great rates!

Thank you again.

Been to Comfort Suites Airport? Share your experiences!