“Best deal in town” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Knoxville Tn
“Best deal in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Due to being a frequent visitor to the Nashville area for bussiness and pleasure, I have stayed in many
hotels in Nashville. This hotel beats them all. The afternoon reception is a meal in itself. Breakfast is way ahead of any of the local hotels. An indoor pool and juccuzi makes it fun for my family when they come. The rooms have just been remodeled and the bed are great. I also want to give the staff there a '
"A" plus on being as friendly as any place I have stayed. As long as the service and cleaniness is maintained this will continue to be my choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Paducah, Kentucky, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I redeemed Choice Reward points to rent their room for one night like I have at other hotels in the past. The choice to use this hotel was based on the clerks information that it included 14 days free parking. When I arrived to check in, the clerk said it was only for 7 days and since I needed 8 for my trip, it would be $5.00 for the additional day. The clerk couldn't get the credit card machine to work and asked if I could pay the money later to another desk clerk when I got some change. When I returned, the new clerk said they had made a mistake and it would be $5.00 per day for 7 days since I was staying on points. He then said PAYING guests get free parking for 14 days. The free shuttle they advertise stops at 10:00 so be ready to pay $20.00 for the cab ride. The room that they gave me was oddly shaped so the television viewing was difficult from bed. I will say the maids do keep it very clean. The general manager was told of the problems I encountered but refuses to return my $35 so I will no longer spend my nights in the Choice Hotels and I PAY for 200 nights each year.

• Stayed October 2012
GWEN363, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Comfort Suites Nashville Airport is happy to offer all our hotel guests free transportation to and from Nashville International Airport. Guests are offered up to 14 nights of free parking while away, provided they pay for a room for atleast 1 night prior to flying out. Currently additional days of parking are $5 each. Guests paying an employee rate, friends and family rate or redeeming a free night are subject to $5 per day parking fee - much lower than our competitor down the street at $10 per day regardless of any sleeping room arrangements. Our website clearly indicates our shuttle hours as 4am to 10pm - normally. On holidays our shuttle service is 4am to 11am. Comfort Suites Airport's is newly remodeled and offers great value, spacious, clean and comfort rooms.
Munford, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for several days while in Nashville to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The remodeling looks great. Our room was spacious and clean. Every single staff member that we encountered went out of the way to speak to us and they were so friendly helpful. Will definitely stay here again and/or recommend to family and friends!

Room Tip: Request a remodeled room!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Gilbertsville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We travel frequently and always stay at the Comfort Suites Airport on Elm Hill Pike in Nashville. They have remodeled the Hotel and it is beautiful. The personnel are very helpful & Gwen the Manager always remembers us. The "Big" breakfast is a Big Plus & we leave our car at the hotel & they take us to the airport and pick us up after our trip. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

All of the staff members are great at pampering guests, getting to know regulars, and making sure one enjoys the stay. The room renovations are mostly done, and the lobby/breakfast area looks superb. The beds, the decor, and the spacious rooms are wonderful for both work and relaxation. The quality of both the breakfast and manager's reception reflect how much they appreciate their guests. Thank you, Gwen and staff!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Little Rock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

As already stated, the hotel is being renovated. That said, I must admit that it was still a decent hotel. The rooms were big and the beds were comfortable. The food was excellent!!!! Comfort Suites is pretty good and the staff was wonderful!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Bonney Lake, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This was quite a good hotel, but it is undergoing renovations at this time. Our room on the fourth floor had already been renovated and was beautiful. The room had a darker decor with lighting that made it shine. The room was spacious and well decorated with plenty of outlets for all our electronics. The bathroom was on the small side, but that didn't bother us at all. The fridge was a bit on the small side with no freezer. This was the sole negative with regard to the room.

The manager's reception had hot food as well as beverages and the hot breakfast was one of the better ones I've seen with plenty of choices and ample space in the breakfast area.

The first floor was rather torn up. I realize this was related to the renovations, but it was a detractor to the over all feel of the hotel.

I hope to see this Comfort Suites after the renovations are completed... that might even push it to a 5/5. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Airport? Share your experiences!