“Customer service representative Omar made my guest experience life changing.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Nashville Downtown

You added Hilton Nashville Downtown to your Saves list
Hilton Nashville Downtown
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   121 4th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #15 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
“Customer service representative Omar made my guest experience life changing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Very recently May 20th, my husband and I were guests. Upon arrival at the motel my husband dropped me off at the door to the lobby and was taking care of the luggage. I was greeted by a very pleasant gentleman Omar at the check in counter. I informed him that we were early arrivals but I was feeling very I was feeling faint and nausea. He immediately came to my assistance and took me to safe location until my husband finished with the parking of the automobile. He made arrangements for us to be in our room in a very timely manner.
Little did we know at this time my appendix had ruptured and within a few hours I would be having life saving surgery. Omar had made our stay as comfortable and pleasent as possible under the circumstances.
I would like to thank God and Omar for the generosity I was extended that day.

Room Tip: All rooms that we have stayed in were nice, with good views of Nashville. Close to everything.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

First time in Nashville and had the opportunity to stay here at the Hilton!

This was truly an excellent hotel! I had a King with a sitting room. The shower, because lets face it this is important after a long night out, was a tile & glass with a great shower head! LOL! But seriously one of the better hotel rooms I have had in a few years and I have stayed at some great places!

Great breakfast buffet also! Just saying!

The hotel is within a couple of blocks of everything! If you like to walk a city this is the perfect hotel!! From a phenomenal night life, albeit a bit touristy, on Broadway, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Ryman Auditorium all within a couple of blocks. So are the Johnny Cash Museum, the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame, BB King's Blues Club etc.

I was there on business but I am a runner and had mapped out some runs to see more of the city. Let me tell you there are a lot of great sites within a five mile run including Riverfront and Cumberland Park to the east by way of the Cumberland River Greenway. To the north i ran towards Historic Nashville, the State Capitol and Capitol Mall Park.

Excellent city and an excellent hotel that will help you make the most of your stay!

Room Tip: ask for a room facing Demonbreun - I happened to like it because there is a park setting right there...
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I've reviewed this property in a glowing fashion before, but that was before they finished the complete renovation. NICELY DONE! The lobby is absolutely gorgeous and modern. I've always loved the location and the team here, but not so much the property itself. No longer. Really amazing. Well done!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Melanie F, Area Director/Marketing at Hilton Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear onthelanai, thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you found our renovation to be modern and gorgeous and we appreciate that are team and location have met your expectations.

We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The room was spotless upon arrival and everyday after cleaning staff visited. All requests we made were fulfilled very quickly but helpful and friendly staff. The lobby and halls were also spotless. Hotel is modern and well kept.

The wifi was pay over day, it would be nice of it was included in the price of the stay.

If you have a room backing onto the bars the music can be heard at night. We were on the 5th floor, although it didn't keep us awake you could definitely hear it.

Room Tip: We had 3 suite rooms on the 5th floor that were identical.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Dear s_patterson200, we appreciate your feedback on our housekeeping services and your comments will be shared with our team members as they work hard everyday to provide the services you expect from Hilton. Your input on Wi-Fi and the sound will be shared with leadership as we continue to evaluate all aspects of guests' stay.

We hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Nashville Downtown soon.

Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Trip Advisor steered us toward this hotel with multiple reviews raving about the location and they were not wrong. We looked out at the Ryman Auditorium from our window as well as down to the honky tonks on Broadway. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum were on the other side as were restaurants, live music and many other local attractions. The entire staff was fabulous from the parking valets to the concierge to the bartenders and when our air conditioning went on the fritz, the front desk complied immediately when I asked for a price adjustment. Turn-down service includes a praline on your pillow, a fresh carafe of water with sliced fruit in it and a full ice bucket, slippers and robes. Our suite wasn't large but it was very comfortable and the bathroom was gorgeous. We could not have been happier with our choice and will stay there again if we return to Nashville. One caveat: the pounding beats of all the music on Broadway might bother you if you are a sensitive sleeper (I, typically, am but it did not keep me from conking right out after a busy day) In that case, ask for a room away from Broadway. Oh, and the lobby is absolutely gorgeous.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the Broadway side if the music (loud until, roughly, 2 am) might keep you u...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Melanie F, Area Director/Marketing at Hilton Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear NFCTReviewer, thank you for selecting the Hilton Nashville Downtown for your recent stay. We appreciate your comments on the accommodations and our team members. We do apologize for the AC problems but glad we were able to rectify the situation. Also, we are working on solutions to provide better sound quality in the rooms due to outside noise.

We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel is ideally situated. Everything within walking distance, Across the road from the Country Music Hall Fame. Restaurants and attractions all around it. The hotel is very clean and staff are very helpful.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better and ask for a view as some of the rooms look out over the Antrim.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Melanie F, Area Director/Marketing at Hilton Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Elaine L, thank you for selecting the Hilton Nashville Downtown for your honeymoon. We are pleased that you enjoyed the stay and found our team to be helpful. We hope to welcome you back soon to enjoy another special occasion.

Best regards,

Dp, Il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Never realized how close this hotel is to Broadway, downtown. Around the corner and you are getting a bite to eat or listening to music. Park you car and walk everywhere.
Staff was always pleasant and asked if anything was needed. Room was a suite, everything you need. Only negative was cost of Internet in the room.

Room Tip: Ask for outside room, in atrium can't see weather
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Melanie F, Area Director/Marketing at Hilton Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear cos1014, we appreciate your choosing the Hilton Nashville Downtown for your recent stay and you were able to take advantage of our location to all the entertainment and attraction venues.

We hope you travels will bring you back to Nashville to enjoy all the entertainment and our comfortable suites.

Been to Hilton Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!