The lobby is a large atrium with lots of clusters of seating for groups. We stayed in a suite with two double beds. Very nice accommodations, large tv's, spacious bath, comfy beds. Room service was excellent. You are right across from the Bridgestone arena and the Country Music Hall of Fame, a couple of blocks from Broadway music clubs and the Ryman Auditorium. The down side to being in the middle of the action is the noise factor. We went on the 4th Ave side on the 7th floor and you could hear music all night. It might be better on the other side or on one of the inside rooms. All in all, a very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Nashville Downtown, a AAA Four Diamond hotel nestled in the heart of Music City emerges from a multi-million dollar re-invention. The only all-suites full service luxury hotel in downtown Nashville unveils chic and modern upgrades to all 330 suites, fitness center, grand ballroom, meeting rooms, atrium lobby and introduces a landmark executive lounge. Find yourself within steps of the Music City Center, Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena and the world famous entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Downtown Nashville Hilton
- Nashville Hilton