“Nice hotel close to everything” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #9 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rartian, NJ
“Nice hotel close to everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The lobby is a large atrium with lots of clusters of seating for groups. We stayed in a suite with two double beds. Very nice accommodations, large tv's, spacious bath, comfy beds. Room service was excellent. You are right across from the Bridgestone arena and the Country Music Hall of Fame, a couple of blocks from Broadway music clubs and the Ryman Auditorium. The down side to being in the middle of the action is the noise factor. We went on the 4th Ave side on the 7th floor and you could hear music all night. It might be better on the other side or on one of the inside rooms. All in all, a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great staff, rooms are quiet and well appointed. Separation between room make for great privacy. Near all the activities downtown bars, music, river...would recommend if you are planning a visit to the Nashville area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Bellmore, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This was my first time in Nashville and our travel agent chose this hotel for us. She did a great job. My first reaction was how beautiful it is. Our room was lovely. The bed comfortable, the bathroom spacious, the shower was amazing and the sitting room was very comfortable. Our room was on the first floor and we had some construction going on out our window. I never was bothered by it. My room and floor was very quiet. Everyone we dealt with at the hotel were wonderful. I do have to say that everyday we would end our day at the lounge and what a great group of people work there. A very special thank you to Harold and Laura who just made our stay there that much more special!! I also want to say try the turkey club. It really is delicious!!!!! Thanks again Hilton it was a great trip!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, GA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I am in Nashville for work. I wanted a nice hotel with a chain I am a "member," so I chose the Hilton. I saw the headlines - "great hotel" and "perfect stay" . . . I should have paid more attention to the "can be noisy." Holy cow is that an understatement! I have been in my room (still here) in a room facing 4th Avenue North,, only to be listening to the loudest drumming and music I can ever imagine, and I am on the highest floor that was available (8)! It is absolutely outrageous, such that I will NEVER stay here again - EVER.

That being said, it is a nice room. suite with two double-beds. There are a decent number of electrical outlets, but not anything too extraordinary. The products in the bathroom are not as advertised, but they are relatively high end (but geared for men). The air-conditioner works (wish it could drown out the noise from below).

My room service dinner - chop/chop salad - was delicious. I am a big fan of their huge convenience store on the first floor. And, the valet was nice. Of course, their directions to self-parking could be a lot more instructive than they are so if you wanted to self-park you didn't have to launch yourself back into 4th Avenue North traffic to do it.

So, I have complained about the noise, but there is nothing the hotel can do a bout it. The card on my desk says "If you're not satisfied with your stay, let us know and we'll make it right." We'll see. I rather doubt it. This is a HUGE property, and I am just one traveler. If I get any sleep and make it to the fitness center in the morning, I'll try to submit a second and updated review. But for now, count me out.

Room Tip: I don't think it is possible. The rooms facing into the atrium are bombarded by horrible piano...
Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Melanie F, Area Director/Marketing at Hilton Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear itravelforfood,

I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we appreciate your feedback about noise. Your comments will help us to correct these issues and make it right. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Melanie
Seminole, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Room 627 is handicap accessible with plenty of space. Bedroom separate from living room, large flats creek t.v.'s in both, refrigerator, safe, very comfortable king size bed. Looks out over entrance to Bridgestone Arena. Can't beat this location, all the great bars on Broadway right around the corner, 5 minute walk to Music City Center, front desk staff is great and love the new online check-in. They email you the day before arrival and you can select your room and check-in, very nice.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stayed here twice in the last month. The hotel is very nice. The beds are comfortable, the bathroom and shower are excellent and the service was very good. My only real qualm is that like most downtown Nashville hotels there are a lot of conventions and the hotels all have a markup. Plus, it's a bit weird to have to pay for drinks at an executive lounge -- where the service is worse than at the regular bar. The gym is small but quite good. I'd stay here again.

New york
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The location is great - right in the heart of downtown - less than a block away to Broadway with tons of restaurants and honky tonk joints and right next to the arena. We stayed at an executive suite - it was more expensive than a regular room but one of the perks included the use of 'executive' room. They serve breakfast (small selection but whatever is there is REALLY good) - biscuits with eggs, pastries, muffins, parfaits, and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon/early evening. There is also plenty of tea, good coffee, bottled water and soda there.

The only 'issue' is the noise in the rooms. Our room was facing the arena and the first night we were there there was hokey game - even though we were on the 9th floor we could hear EVERYTHING! Our friends' room was facing broadway and they were not able to go to sleep till the last call at local bars (at 2:30 AM) because the music was so loud. They said that they could sing along with the songs that were played in the bars! We later found out that earplugs are available at the front desk so I HIGLY recommend getting them.

So when checking in, I would recommend to ask for a room that faces AWAY from the honky tonks/broadway and the arena.

The location cannot be beat though.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces AWAY from Broadway and the arena.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Hilton Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!