I stayed here twice in the last month. The hotel is very nice. The beds are comfortable, the bathroom and shower are excellent and the service was very good. My only real qualm is that like most downtown Nashville hotels there are a lot of conventions and the hotels all have a markup. Plus, it's a bit weird to have to pay for drinks at an executive lounge -- where the service is worse than at the regular bar. The gym is small but quite good. I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Nashville Downtown, a AAA Four Diamond hotel nestled in the heart of Music City emerges from a multi-million dollar re-invention. The only all-suites full service luxury hotel in downtown Nashville unveils chic and modern upgrades to all 330 suites, fitness center, grand ballroom, meeting rooms, atrium lobby and introduces a landmark executive lounge. Find yourself within steps of the Music City Center, Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena and the world famous entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Downtown Nashville Hilton
- Nashville Hilton