The restaurant hours seemed very limited to me. We ate in the bar area once for breakfast and the service was slow, disorganized and the food was lukewarm. The bar area in the evening was a more pleasant experience but we only ordered drinks. And, for such a large hotel the bar area was very small. Our room was cold and the thermostat didn't seem to be very responsive. The "air vent" in the sitting room was very loud. I had read on line that there was a pool and was disappointed that there was not a pool. Perhaps the web page should have been updated. Over our five day stay the room was cleaned very well. The room service food was delivered promptly and the servers were very nice. Since we rented the room, primarily, because of the suite sofa bed I would have appreciated a fitted sheet set.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Nashville Downtown, a AAA Four Diamond hotel nestled in the heart of Music City emerges from a multi-million dollar re-invention. The only all-suites full service luxury hotel in downtown Nashville unveils chic and modern upgrades to all 330 suites, fitness center, grand ballroom, meeting rooms, atrium lobby and introduces a landmark executive lounge. Find yourself within steps of the Music City Center, Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena and the world famous entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Downtown Nashville Hilton
- Nashville Hilton