We stayed at the downtown Hilton in Nashville on Fri. Night, March 27, 2015 after we attended the Kenny Chesney concert. The lobby is beautiful and check-in was quick. The rooms are divided into two separate areas... a sitting area with a desk, sofa and television and the bedroom, and of course, the bathroom. In my opinion, the bed was very comfortable. The cheese plate was a bit small for the price, $34 (see photo). Also, a complimentary bottle (or two) of water in each room would be a nice touch for a hotel of this caliber. We look forward to staying at the Hilton downtown Nashville again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Nashville Downtown, a AAA Four Diamond hotel nestled in the heart of Music City emerges from a multi-million dollar re-invention. The only all-suites full service luxury hotel in downtown Nashville unveils chic and modern upgrades to all 330 suites, fitness center, grand ballroom, meeting rooms, atrium lobby and introduces a landmark executive lounge. Find yourself within steps of the Music City Center, Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena and the world famous entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Downtown Nashville Hilton
- Nashville Hilton