I stayed here for 3 nights for a convention at the Music City Center. The hotel is lovely and inviting. They are working on the park right in front of the hotel, but it wasn't too noisy or intrusive. My suite was directly off the hotel elevators, and facing Broadway, but for the most part was very quiet. I was never bothered by the elevators or guests of the hotel. I could hear some noise from Broadway, but the the bed was too comfortable for that to keep me awake. The location was excellent for visiting Nashville. I ate the breakfast buffet for two mornings. The food was good and fresh, and the service was friendly and professional. My room was spotless. No complaints at all about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Nashville Downtown, a AAA Four Diamond hotel nestled in the heart of Music City emerges from a multi-million dollar re-invention. The only all-suites full service luxury hotel in downtown Nashville unveils chic and modern upgrades to all 330 suites, fitness center, grand ballroom, meeting rooms, atrium lobby and introduces a landmark executive lounge. Find yourself within steps of the Music City Center, Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena and the world famous entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Downtown Nashville Hilton
- Nashville Hilton