“Superb location” 4 of 5 stars

Hilton Nashville Downtown
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   121 4th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
HHonors Weekend Save Now!
Ranked #19 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Superb location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This HIlton was a pleasant surprise. The accomodations were lovely with comfortable beds and sitting room. The location is prime with the Bridgestone Arena, convention center and the Country Music Hall of fame right next door. The Hilton is one block from Broadway and the music offerings. The people in Nashville are quite friendly which made our visit extra special. The staff at the hotel were very attentive and seemed to care about our experience at the hotel. We ordered room service twice and both times our eggs were cold. The first time we called down and told them about our cold eggs and they were kind enough to bring us a hot replacement. The food in the bar is mediocre at best, but Harold, one of the supervisors tried hard to make things right. I recommend you request a room (we had room 702, which overlooks Broadway) which does not overlook Broadway as it is tremendously noisy until about 2:30am. We tried ear plugs and still heard the music, parties and people. I would stay there again, but not stay on the "Broadway" side of the hotel. Also, prime times (concerts, sporting events, etc..) are very expensive at this Hilton.

Room Tip: As I mentioned above, ask for a room which does not face the Broadway side of the building unless yo...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Everything lived up to the 4-star rating. So in the end it was a pleasant business meeting. There is nothing bad to report so I am filling in the 200 Character requirement to make this positive review.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I love the Hilton Downtown Nashville. The location is fantastic - walking distance to the Ryman, Broadway, the Country Music Hall of Fame and more. Service is very friendly and efficient, but the best part is the rooms are all suites. Very clean and modern with great beds and updated furnishings. Really enjoyed both of my stays at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Alexander City, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Bridgestone arena was right next to the hotel. Loved to walk so close to be at the game. We had and living room area to have friends over after the game. Beautiful place,big rooms. Super comfy comforter. I expected it to be great and it was. Hilton lives up to the name.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Hilton Nashville Downtown was just that. You are so close to everything. The hotel was clean, staff was pleasant and the bar was actually very nice! There were 6 of us traveling for my bachelorette party and we had a blast.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I made reservations here for their Thanksgiving Buffet for $50..
This was simply the best money I ever spent. Turkey was moist and delicious as was the prime rib. There were many delicious sides and desserts. I especially liked the sliced smoked salmon with cream cheese and capers on crostini. I will definitely be back next Thanksgiving.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We were staying here for a conference when in the early morning my wife became sick. This is when the staff began to shine. It started with the nice young man that was doing the valet, he went above and beyond to make sure I knew where to find medication at 2:30a.m. And how to get there. He was standing outside in the cold waiting for me to return, and was genuinely concerned about if I had any trouble finding the place he had sent me. This was on Thursday/Friday morning and I don't remember this young mans name 2/26-2/27/2015 but he appeared to be alone. My wife wouldn't let me take her to the ER but waited until morning to decide to come home. When this happened I called valet to get our Jeep pulled around and requested someone to come up to help with bags since my wife was hurting so bad. The fellow I think was Mike that rushed to our room and loaded the bags and made my wife comfortable in the lobby as our Jeep was warming up and he loaded our luggage. He then rushed in and helped me get her into the vehicle and told me exactly how many traffic lights to turn on I-40E and even which lane to get in for my turn. We made it to our local hospital where my wife is a Physical Therapist,and she will be having her gallbladder removed. Thanks to all the Valet parking staff that helped us, this is the definition of Coustomer Service!!!! Thanks again for All your Help!!!!

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!