“Red Wings Game” 5 of 5 stars

Hilton Nashville Downtown
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   121 4th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
HHonors Weekend Save Now!
Ranked #19 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Alexander City, Alabama
“Red Wings Game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Bridgestone arena was right next to the hotel. Loved to walk so close to be at the game. We had and living room area to have friends over after the game. Beautiful place,big rooms. Super comfy comforter. I expected it to be great and it was. Hilton lives up to the name.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Hilton Nashville Downtown was just that. You are so close to everything. The hotel was clean, staff was pleasant and the bar was actually very nice! There were 6 of us traveling for my bachelorette party and we had a blast.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I made reservations here for their Thanksgiving Buffet for $50..
This was simply the best money I ever spent. Turkey was moist and delicious as was the prime rib. There were many delicious sides and desserts. I especially liked the sliced smoked salmon with cream cheese and capers on crostini. I will definitely be back next Thanksgiving.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We were staying here for a conference when in the early morning my wife became sick. This is when the staff began to shine. It started with the nice young man that was doing the valet, he went above and beyond to make sure I knew where to find medication at 2:30a.m. And how to get there. He was standing outside in the cold waiting for me to return, and was genuinely concerned about if I had any trouble finding the place he had sent me. This was on Thursday/Friday morning and I don't remember this young mans name 2/26-2/27/2015 but he appeared to be alone. My wife wouldn't let me take her to the ER but waited until morning to decide to come home. When this happened I called valet to get our Jeep pulled around and requested someone to come up to help with bags since my wife was hurting so bad. The fellow I think was Mike that rushed to our room and loaded the bags and made my wife comfortable in the lobby as our Jeep was warming up and he loaded our luggage. He then rushed in and helped me get her into the vehicle and told me exactly how many traffic lights to turn on I-40E and even which lane to get in for my turn. We made it to our local hospital where my wife is a Physical Therapist,and she will be having her gallbladder removed. Thanks to all the Valet parking staff that helped us, this is the definition of Coustomer Service!!!! Thanks again for All your Help!!!!

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Gerry, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We were at this hotel during a snow and Ice storm in February. The staff went to extraordinary means to assure we had service, meals and made the best out of a difficult situation! Since this was the first measurable snow since 2011, the hotel did not have ice melt but they went out and bought water softener salt to melt the accumulated ice to assure our safety. Great Job!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Sunnyvale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Super nice hotel that is very convenient to all of the tourist areas. Accommodations were awesome with the beds being very comfortable. Will definitely stay here next time I am in town. Friendly staff and I enjoyed the executive lounge.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

San Clemente, Risaralda, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

You can get a room with a Broadway View or Stay at the back side for Quiet.

Rooms are well decored and the suites are 2 rooms. Beds are perfect for a sound sleep. Lobby, Bar and Staff are top notch. Valet Parking is quick and convinient and you will not need your car again if coming in for the Broadway music experience. Walking Distance to the Country music Hall of fame and all of Downtown.

I had a Great Stay

Room Tip: Stay on the Back side for peace and quiet. Front Side for Broadway view and nightlife noise. This i...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Melanie F, Area Director/Marketing at Hilton Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hi Randy D., thank you for your feedback on your recent say. We are so pleased you had a "great" stay and that your accommodations were convenient and comfortable. I will share your comments regarding our staff as they take great pride in providing excellent service.

Again, thank you for choosing the Hilton Nashville Downtown and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Melanie

Been to Hilton Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!