“Market Street at Hilton Hotel ” 5 of 5 stars

Hilton Nashville Downtown
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   121 4th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
HHonors Weekend Save Now!
Ranked #20 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Market Street at Hilton Hotel ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I made reservations here for their Thanksgiving Buffet for $50..
This was simply the best money I ever spent. Turkey was moist and delicious as was the prime rib. There were many delicious sides and desserts. I especially liked the sliced smoked salmon with cream cheese and capers on crostini. I will definitely be back next Thanksgiving.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We were staying here for a conference when in the early morning my wife became sick. This is when the staff began to shine. It started with the nice young man that was doing the valet, he went above and beyond to make sure I knew where to find medication at 2:30a.m. And how to get there. He was standing outside in the cold waiting for me to return, and was genuinely concerned about if I had any trouble finding the place he had sent me. This was on Thursday/Friday morning and I don't remember this young mans name 2/26-2/27/2015 but he appeared to be alone. My wife wouldn't let me take her to the ER but waited until morning to decide to come home. When this happened I called valet to get our Jeep pulled around and requested someone to come up to help with bags since my wife was hurting so bad. The fellow I think was Mike that rushed to our room and loaded the bags and made my wife comfortable in the lobby as our Jeep was warming up and he loaded our luggage. He then rushed in and helped me get her into the vehicle and told me exactly how many traffic lights to turn on I-40E and even which lane to get in for my turn. We made it to our local hospital where my wife is a Physical Therapist,and she will be having her gallbladder removed. Thanks to all the Valet parking staff that helped us, this is the definition of Coustomer Service!!!! Thanks again for All your Help!!!!

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Gerry, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We were at this hotel during a snow and Ice storm in February. The staff went to extraordinary means to assure we had service, meals and made the best out of a difficult situation! Since this was the first measurable snow since 2011, the hotel did not have ice melt but they went out and bought water softener salt to melt the accumulated ice to assure our safety. Great Job!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Sunnyvale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Super nice hotel that is very convenient to all of the tourist areas. Accommodations were awesome with the beds being very comfortable. Will definitely stay here next time I am in town. Friendly staff and I enjoyed the executive lounge.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

San Clemente, Risaralda, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

You can get a room with a Broadway View or Stay at the back side for Quiet.

Rooms are well decored and the suites are 2 rooms. Beds are perfect for a sound sleep. Lobby, Bar and Staff are top notch. Valet Parking is quick and convinient and you will not need your car again if coming in for the Broadway music experience. Walking Distance to the Country music Hall of fame and all of Downtown.

I had a Great Stay

Room Tip: Stay on the Back side for peace and quiet. Front Side for Broadway view and nightlife noise. This i...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Melanie F, Area Director/Marketing at Hilton Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Hi Randy D., thank you for your feedback on your recent say. We are so pleased you had a "great" stay and that your accommodations were convenient and comfortable. I will share your comments regarding our staff as they take great pride in providing excellent service.

Again, thank you for choosing the Hilton Nashville Downtown and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Melanie
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We have stayed here a couple of times and have had a great experience. Rooms are spacious and quiet. The bed was very comfortable, especially the pillows. I wonder if they sell them? Nice place to relax and unwind in the lobby with a good drink made just the way you ask. Ease of check in/out and while not cheap it is best to just let the valet park your car. It is two dollars more if they do it for you so why not? Location is excellent. You have the Bridgestone Arena on one side of the hotel, the Schemmerhorn Symphony Hall on the other and the Country Music Hall of Fame right across from the entrance. Walk to Broadway in two short blocks and you have all the honky tonkin' you can handle. The Ryman is walking distance as well. All in all worth the $$ for a great time in Nashville!

Room Tip: Inside rooms are quiet and the curtains provide plenty of darkness to sleep.
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent service combined with great rooms and a superb location (steps away from all major music and sport venues and a few short blocks from Broadway) makes this a perfect choice for your Nashville vacation. We will stay here again the next time we visit.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Hi Michigan Tess, we appreciate your feedback and so pleased that you found our rooms to be great and the service excellent. I will share your comments with our team as they work very hard to provide this type of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Melanie

Been to Hilton Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!