This is where you want to stay if you're in Nashville. The location is perfect. One block from the honky tonks, music center, arena. Easy to get to and from. The rooms are set up like petite suites. One of my favorite set ups with great use of space.
The property is under construction and will be completed in October, I think. I had an atrium room facing the inside and was a little disappointed at first. I had never been to Nashville and would have liked to have a view. However, a coworker had an outside view 325and she also had noise from the bars live music until they shut down. So if you get a view make sure it's not facing Broadway.
My only complaint would be gift shop prices were out of control. $5 for a bottle of smart water, seriously? And one of the girls that works in there is a little snobby.
Overall great property and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Nashville Downtown, a AAA Four Diamond hotel nestled in the heart of Music City emerges from a multi-million dollar re-invention. The only all-suites full service luxury hotel in downtown Nashville unveils chic and modern upgrades to all 330 suites, fitness center, grand ballroom, meeting rooms, atrium lobby and introduces a landmark executive lounge. Find yourself within steps of the Music City Center, Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena and the world famous entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Downtown Nashville Hilton
- Nashville Hilton