I stayed in this Hilton for 5 nights. It's certainly "downtown". OK, Nashville is "music city"; it's just that various multi-storey honky-tonk bars are permitted to blast out live music about 18 hours a day, with a different band performing on up to three floors, within about 30 yards of the Hilton. After 2 days, I asked to be moved to a quieter, atrium-side room and this was readily arranged. Staff told me that they monitor the adjacent bars with a noise meter...but the levels that disturbed me are permitted and that the side of the hotel I was originally on (4th St) was the quieter of the two. Remodellng work is under way but wasn't a problem for me. Staff were friendly and helpful and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Nashville Downtown, a AAA Four Diamond hotel nestled in the heart of Music City emerges from a multi-million dollar re-invention. The only all-suites full service luxury hotel in downtown Nashville unveils chic and modern upgrades to all 330 suites, fitness center, grand ballroom, meeting rooms, atrium lobby and introduces a landmark executive lounge. Find yourself within steps of the Music City Center, Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena and the world famous entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Downtown Nashville Hilton
- Nashville Hilton