We stayed in March/April 2013. Found the main hotels staff to be very pleasant and accommodating. Buffet breakfast was very nice, with a good variety. Rooms very clean. Only gripe was that our room was inwards facing so our view was of the lobby and as such it didn't feel very private if,the curtains were open and there wasn't much natural light. Not a huge issue for us as we wanted to be out and about anyway. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Nashville Downtown, a AAA Four Diamond hotel nestled in the heart of Music City emerges from a multi-million dollar re-invention. The only all-suites full service luxury hotel in downtown Nashville unveils chic and modern upgrades to all 330 suites, fitness center, grand ballroom, meeting rooms, atrium lobby and introduces a landmark executive lounge. Find yourself within steps of the Music City Center, Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena and the world famous entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Downtown Nashville Hilton
- Nashville Hilton