“Perfect location!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 150 hotels in Nashville
St. Louis, MO
“Perfect location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Whether you are in Nashville for a hockey game, a football game, or just to visit the honkey tonks, this is the perfect location! We have stays in a queen room with a view of the Country Music Hall of Fame and once in an indoor king suite and both are nice. Reminds me of an Embassy Suites. Again, you are paying for location!

• Stayed November 2012

798 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Duluth, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This property is maitained to high Hiltn stnadrds. The cavernous lobby is very appealing; there is a nice sports bar restaurant on location. The service is very good. It is conveneiently located one block off broad street which has numerous restaurants, bars, and music clubs. It is across the street from the symphony hall building. It has easy access to the highway. This is a very good location when in Nashville.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

From the moment that I arrived at the front of the hotel and the valet meet my family at our car our trip to Nashville was wonderful. I was very happy to find out that the hotel was right in the middle of everything! Gabrielle at the front desk was very kind and helpful answering our questions and suggested that we speak with Joe Mack Tres the concierge. He suggested that several restaurants and even called to make reservations for us and made other suggestions for things us to do during our stay and we did them all! Each time we came in the hotel he called us by our names and acted like he had known us for years. He told us about the big New Year's bash that is going to be held on Broadway and my husband and I have decided to come back without our children to celebrate and stay at the Hilton downtown Nashville again! GREAT TRIP!!

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Location is perfect for walking to all the downtown attractions including LP Field to watch the Titans play. The bar and restaurant inside the hotel were decent and not too pricey. The "free" breakfast for Hilton Honors Diamond members is just the cold side of the buffet, you may upgrade to include the hot side for $6 more per person. Rooms were fine and the staff was nice as usual with a Hilton Hotel. We flew in and did not need a rental car since we could walk everywhere and the cab ride to the hotel was quite cheap (around $25). I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This hotel is in an excellent location adjacent to the Country Music Hall of Fame. We could walk everywhere. Just a short walk to the music venues on Broadway and many restaurants in the area. I consulted my tour book before booking the hotel as we were doing a driving vacation and wanted to make sure that when we arrived to Nashville we wouldn't have to get back into the car . It was a perfect choice. The hotel itself was lovely. Our room very comfortable and service was prompt and friendly. I would definately choose this hotel again if I ever have the opportunity to return to Nashville.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Chattanooga, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I decided to surprise my family with tickets to the football game this past weekend and instead of driving 3 hours home, figured we would stay the night. I was pleased to see that there was a Hilton close to the stadium. We've stayed at the Hilton in Buckhead & Chicago and have always had an excellent experience. But then we came to Nashville.
Some things that we take for granted, like a docking station for an Iphone...there wasn't one. I called downstairs to the front desk and was told that this was not something they have at the hotel but what a good idea it would be.
Next I asked about a hotel car - guess what, none of those either. Don't get me wrong I don't mind driving, or walking, but with all of the construction in the area, it would make it easier on the guests if there was a car that could help us manuever around through the city.
Lastly, we were traveling with our children. We asked for pillows to go on the pull-out couch since it only came with one and it took us asking the bellhop that carried up our bags, another attendant that was at the ice machine, calling downstairs twice and finally going downstairs to ask in person - all in all about 4 hours. We were not happy -
So overall - if you want a mediocre stay at a subpar hotel and be able to say you stayed at the Hilton, then stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
rwvw415, General Manager at Hilton Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for sharing your challenges with your stay at the Hilton Nashville Downtown. All of our guest rooms are fitted with Hilton specified radio/alarm clocks, which do have Ipod / Iphone connectivity. Due to our downtown location, we do not provide personal car service for our guests. There are numerous food/entertainment/shopping establishments within walking distance, so there has never been a demand for car service. I apologize that it took so long for you to receive extra pillows. I am not sure what led to this breakdown in communication but I assure you this is not indicative of the service we strive to provide our guests. I will address this with my staff. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.
Duluth, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I'm not embarrassed to admit that I'm a little bit of a hotel snob, Hilton's don't usually make it on my list. However, we visited Nashville this past weekend on a college visit with my son and I wanted him to be right in downtown so he had a good feel for the city. I was pleasantly surprised by the Hilton. The hotel really is in the perfect location for downtown, just a few steps away from great restaurants and entertainment. The public areas in the hotel are very utilitarian, it's just a big cavernous space. The suites were a surprise, a little separate sitting room with sofa and chair. I think the decor/condition is a little out of date, it really needs to be freshened up, but the place was immaculately clean. I'd probably stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the outside of the hotel and could hear the noise from the honky tonks on Broadway...