“First time was great!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nashville KOA

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Nashville KOA
You added Nashville KOA to your Saves list
2626 Music Valley Drive, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Holland Landing, ON
“First time was great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Very much enjoyed the stay here!! I noticed in a previous reviews there were concerns expressed about the "friendliness" of the staff......... not an issue for us! All we had to do was make eye contact with one of the staff and we got a friendly cheerful greeting!

As all KOAs are, was very clean and well maintained. Campsite was pricey as mentioned but very attractive. We choose to book one of the pull-through sites with lawn furniture (table and chairs). Beautifully paved and very level. Site was clean. Garbage as mentioned is picked up at the end of your site between 8 and 10 am.

Staff in the office were very accomodating. Would call and book the shuttle for us. (As Canadians we turn off our cell-phones in the States - too expensive!) and even let my husband use one of the phones when we tried to organize a site-seeing trip.

The shuttle was a real bonus, no downtown parking hassles, and able to enjoy the live music at various locations.

I would go again.

Rooms
1 Thank Sue H

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Good location , easy to access the interstate. Nothing extraordinary about the sites but many new sites at rear of park. Price was high but I booked on KOA website. Have since discovered you can save $20-$25 a night by calling campground direct to make your reservation. Will be coming back for another visit.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Tim N
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed at this campground after taking delivery of a new MH from Cullum & Maxey next door. Nice facility with a fair amount of amenities. Price was high at near $80, but seems like price is not an issue as the park was pretty full. I would stay here again without hesitation.

FYI - In case they don't tell you - trash gets left out by the road in the AM - don't make the mistake of wandering in the dark looking for a dumpster like I did.

Room Tip: I would pay more for the paved spots - longer and level
3 Thank cmhou2002
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were there to nights we always buy the most expensive site everywhere we stay. Convenient to lots of things a Camping World minutes away. My only thing with all KOA's is that the offices close to early. The people in the office were nice. They have the letters and rows messed up they just changed them. We liked that the sites were Very Level and pull through's. As with most KOA's close to the highway.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Donna W
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Just spend a few days at this campground. It was an OK park, but at $70-plus a night the price was way out of line for what is essentially an average facility. The Nashville scene is quite a distance away and the city is rather grungy. I'd pass on the whole experience.

• 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank thomasamski
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

My first trip to Nashville in our travel trailer and I wouldn't change a thing. The campgrounds are in great shape - full hookup and it's easy to find your way downtown. After going to town in our car, to walk the city and scope out places to return for dinner, we called the shuttle to pick us up at 6:00 and returned on the last shuttle at 12:30 a.m. Parking in downtown Nashville is crazy expensive $10/90 minutes! Highly recommend you use the shuttle $10/person and they pick you up at the office and deliver you to your rv in inclement weather. The driver was a fun guy that told us lots of stuff about Nashville and recommended places to eat. The city police get around on Segue and are very friendly. Music, music, music, EVERYWHERE! This was a Wednesday night and the place was hopping. Try "Tootsies" where the "young and in crowd" congregate or the Silver Dollar Saloon for great dancing music. The Wildhorse has great barbecue and you better like line dancing. Family friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Linda M
Utrecht, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This was my first experience staying at a KOA and I enjoyed it. The cabin which I got was pleasant, however the floor wasnt cleaned before we arrived (my socks were filthy!!). The facilities were nice with hot showers (a little small for the bigger folk), fridge, microwave and coffee machine for use (poor coffee though..). The mattress was comfy enough and there was a nice touch of a mini table you could use to dine in right in front of the TV.

One big downside of our room was that the wifi did not work properly. Even though we mentioned this to the staff members, it was never resolved during my time there (big negative especially for today's standards).

My issues of the place were minor and this was concerning the staff and location. The person who served us (even though he had a jolly name on his badge) was not really enthusiastic and others didn't really go out to resolve our queries.

Location wise, I guess downtown isnt that far. For me personally, after driving so many miles in a day, the last thing I wanted to do was be behind the wheel again. Luckily, there is a shuttle bus service at hand costing $20 for a round trip (picking you back up at the front of the Margaritaville downtown - you will need to make a reservtion in advance) every half hour. Extremely convenient. A big minus was that it didnt run on a Sunday..shame.

Overall a nice place to say with good facilities (laundry, well stocked camping shop). I think the staff members need to show more enthusiasm (doesnt apply to all, I also met some friendly faces too).

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends