“Definitely Worth It” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road
Ranked #46 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Lexington, Kentucky
“Definitely Worth It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We took a last minute, 1 day trip to Nashville. When reviewing the hotels, we decided to stay here, as it looked convenient and had decent reviews, and only $110 per night. Upon arriving, I was a bit skeptical, as there was a security guard walking the parking lot. I wondered if we were in a bad part of town but we encountered no problems and the next morning didn't reveal that it was a bad spot. We checked in late and without issue. Our room was very clean and for once, there were enough towels and washrags to accommodate a family of 4. The beds were comfortable and we all slept well. The breakfast looked decent, although, only our 9 year old ate. We went to the Country Music Hall of Fame and the hotel was only 15 minutes away. I recommend this place vs the one HI Express that is downtown and $210 a night. Traffic was very minimum when we headed downtown at 11 AM.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
manager5612, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Fishinfish,
Thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations. We llok forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The room seemed clean and was comfortable. However, the hotel seems a little dated and the common areas not well maintained. The part that really killed this hotel is the staff, not so much the front desk but the other support staff. Specifically the ones maintaining the breakfast area. In short, rude. I will not return since there are nicer options for about the same price.

Stayed July 2014
manager5612, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear FLJ_11,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your candid review of our property. We are glad that we were able to accomodate you in the cleanliness area and apologize if our staff did meet your expectations. We hope that when you return to the Nashville area that you give our staff another chance to show you why we are a great hotel that guests love. Have a great day
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I had three different stays at this hotel over a two week time frame. All three rooms were top shelf. On two of the trips - they had suite available and upgraded me based on my priority club status. The staff were very helpful and friendly on all three stays. The rooms were all very clean and neat. I would use this hotel again for personal or business trips in the Nashville area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
manager5612, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear John T,
On behalf of the Holiday inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We pride on catering to the needs of our elite members, and ensuring that we make each stay a great stay. We are glad that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for being a loyal member.We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Knoxville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Clean rooms with comfy beds, fridge, microwave, and nice shower heads. Good breakfast with a lot of variety. Friendly staff. Fifteen minute drive to Vanderbilt. No complaints from my family of four! We had a great stay!

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Brittany R,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property.We are glad that we exceeded your expectations and that you will return to us. Thank you for making us a great hotel that guests love.
Providence, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were there for only 12 hrs. Just needed a place to sleep while heading from TX to NC. Clean...and I'm uber picky!! Soft and firm pillows to choose from. Soft linens and comfy bed. Would stay again. Breakfast looked decent but not a lot of choices but it's free people :) we headed to the pancake pantry because I like to experience food ;)

• Stayed June 2014
manager5612, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Melody B,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.Have a great day.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This HIE was as good or better than others I've stayed in. It was quite clean, service was fine, breakfast was all the usual fare, although coffee was weak and terrible (note to staff: use more coffee). My family said the pool was clean - tho being right beside two busy highways, there was not much to look at, but location seemed safe

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
manager5612, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Elizabeth A,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your candid review of our property. We are glad that the cleanliness and service that our hotel provided was able to meet your expectations. We would like to also thank you for your suggestions, as we will take them consideration in better ways to serve all of our guests. Have a great day and come back to see us again soon.
Florence, South Carolina, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We have stayed at this HI Express many times. Our daughter is a grad student at Vanderbilt. The staff is excellent! Always friendly and ready to help. The rooms are clean. The rooms are also very functional for us. The little fridge is plus. The rates are fair. Beds are comfortable! It appears to be a family orientated hotel. It is close to the I-40 and lost of places to eat. You can get to anywhere in Nashville quickly from this Hotel. I have been a traveling salesman my whole adult life, so I have been in many Hotels. Been in many that are much fancier (but far more expense) but none with a more friendly staff!

Room Tip: We have stayed on all floors, all rooms have been great!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
manager5612, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Stauhol,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations through service and cleanliness. Thank you for making us a great hotel that guests love. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road? Share your experiences!