“WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road

You added Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road
Ranked #46 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Cincinnati, Ohio
“WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was in Nashville for a bachelorette party. As soon as we stepped foot into this hotel Crissi made us feel at home. She was very charismatic and very friendly. We arrived early and instead of making a big deal out of checking us in early she was more than happy to accommodate us. After coming back from downtown we were greeted by Sedaricus who was smiling ear to ear and looked happy to be there! Honestly, the service we received by the staff will be what brings me back .The hotel was nice, location was decent, about 6 miles from downtown. The rooms were very clean and the pool was smaller but nice because it wasn't overly crowded. House keeping came really early but they were more than happy to come back later. This hotel is five stars in service and quality. I recommend it to everyone!

Also;

If you are in Nashville and need a cab call Max. Seriously, he helped make our trip. His rates are also the best in the area. 901.270.8844

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
manager5612, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville- West, we would like to thank you for informing us that you enjoyed our great staff and our amentities. We are also glad that despite the pool size, you enjoyed your swim. Thank you for being a loyal member, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Akron, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was in town with my 2 teenage daughters and upon arrival to the area we were approached at the nearby Walgreen's by a homeless man asking for money. Then when we arrived next door to our hotel there were several men loitering outside of the hotel staring at my teen girls as we arrived. Room was clean but the bathroom wreaked of urine. Front desk ladies were both nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
manager5612, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your feedback. We are glad that despite the other circumstances, you were able to have fair stay at our property. We ensure you that we are working to resolve the issues mentioned. Have a great day and please visit us again soon.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am a business traveler and use HI Express almost exclusively because of their consistency. I can always count on getting a decent breakfast, clean room, comfortable bed and linens, and a fitness center with the good aerobic exercise equipment. And, from those vantages, this hotel did not disappoint. However, would it hurt ANYONE on staff to just acknowledge me with a friendly smile or greeting? Not one person in three days was friendly, except the lady working the breakfast on Wed morning, July 3rd. In fact, nobody acted liked they were glad I was there or cared whether I ever came back! The lady who checked me in, the young man who checked me out...none of them! The lady who I thought was working the breakfast on Tues did not even respond to my initiation of a greeting. Perhaps, she doesn't speak English, I thought to myself. Then, I go to tell the young man at the front desk that I'm checking out early and she's behind the front desk....so surely, she does speak English! Wow! I'm from TN originally and I thought we were always known for our hospitality and friendliness....not the staff of this HI Express!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
manager5612, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your feedback. We also would like to apologize for any inconveniences during your stay at our property and we ensure you that we are always striving to provide the best guest satisfaction. You are a valued guest and we hope that your next experience is your best experience. Have a great day and thank you again for being a loyal guest.
Memphis, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed here for a recent high school trapshooting tournament. This is our second stay at this location, as I would rate the customer service at this location as outstanding. Front the front desk staff to the representatives that booked our block of rooms with the rest of our team, all went well with no check in problems. The hotel is close enough to downtown Nashville to make the drive easy. Not much to do near the hotel, but our stay was for an event close to that area and downtown was close enough. Will stay again next year for the same tournament.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
manager5612, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your feedback of our property. As a valued guest, we thank you for your continued business and look forward to your visit next year. Thank you for making us a great hotel that our guests love.
Newborn, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good clean property with excellent staff. Room great shape and everything seem fairly new.
Breakfast buffet above run of the mill and fresh. Manager even out meeting customers. Drawback is they think a lot of themselves in the room rate...but found that everywhere in Nashville. None of the hotels are worth what they charge but demand makes it happen.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
manager5612, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your feedback. We are glad that we were able to be accomadating to you. As a valued guest, your opinion matters and we will take your comments into consideration. Have a great day.
Albany, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is the fourth time we were in Nashville for the CMA Music Fest. In the past we have stayed at the HIE on Spence Lane. This year we wanted to try a new location. We were glad we did. We liked this location much better. There are plenty of dining establishments and retail stores in the area. It is also a short distance to Belle Meade and Brentwood. The staff was exceptional and management really cared that your visit was going well.

The shortcomings? With 2 queen beds in the room, space was tight with the random placement of an oversized arm chair placed at the end of the dresser/cabinet containing the refrigerator. The arm chair was not by the window but directly across from the end of one of the beds. Also, the deadbolt on the door could not be used. It appeared that there was an issue with the door and how the lock lined up with the hole in the jamb. And finally, our room was located around the corner from the elevator. When in the bathroom area, you could hear the MUSIK blaring from the speakers in the hallway/elevator area. Thankfully, because the AC was on, the music did not keep us from getting a good night's sleep.

It may sound like there were a lot of issues. But not really. If these were very annoying issues, then we would have brought them to management's attention. But because we were only in the room to sleep, there was no need to. The facility is clean, the staff pleasant and professional. And the breakfast well stocked. Definitely a place we will stay at in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
manager5612, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your feedback. As a valued guest, we value your opinion and will take your comments into consideration in order to better serve our future guest. We hope that you visit us again during the next CMA fest and thank you for making us a hotel that our guests love.
Portales
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Typical Holiday Inn Express except for the front desk attendent, Sadaricus. When I found myself stranded in Nashville at 8:00 in the morning, he went out of his way to help me by letting me check in very early. I expected to have to wait in the lobby until I could check in, so he really made a bad day better.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your feedback. We are glad that we were able to provide you with great customer service and that you had the oppurtunity to see why we are a great hotel that our guests love. Please come back to visit us again soon, have a great day.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road? Share your experiences!