“This place is a hoe house” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Lee Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Lee Motel
You added Lee Motel to your Saves list
426 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37210   |
Ranked #139 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
“This place is a hoe house”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I did not stay here but I was looking into getting a room I approach the window and the lady dreadingly approached me and informed me that they do not have weekly rates and she could not give me a room for the night, only a few hours. What does that suggest?

Stayed July 2014

Families
Couples
Solo
Danville, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

i wish i had read the review before i decided to stay, this motel was a disgrace. i pulled up to the hotel it was small, FREE HBO on the sign outside, went to the desk the lady was in a house robe and sitting watching tv I was in need at the time all others hotels were booked and it was a warm 18 degrees, so I paid my $45 given my key, went to the room open the door, the pungent mold in this little pill box of a room. which shared the same temperature as outside the bed was low to the floor, there was two chairs in the room that were extremely unfit to sit in and held stains from the past the under lining of the chair were both hanging to the floor. so i return to the desk and ask if by chance they had heat she tells me i need to turn on the heat in the room so okay i hop back to the room look at the monstrosity of a unit in the wall that was older than my mother (65) it took about another hour to start up i had to sit in my car periodically to get heat . finally I look and the curtains are flowing filled with the air from outside i could literally and I did take the edge of the plastic lined curtains and with my finger tips plug to windows with the curtains then because of the cleanliness I did not trust the towels or cloths so i plugged the top of the door and the bottom of the door seal with the towels, the room is still frigid i brought an old blanket from the car in. to cover the bed.
I would not recommend this place to any one, you must be desperate.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Me and my daughter stayed in one room together. We paid 45 dollars not expecting on what we came to see. The room was basically a box. The sign when you pulled in said free hbo. But the tv didn't even work. The air conditioning unit they had in the room didn't work so we got no air. There was no toilet paper. When you opened the dresser there was mold in it. Me and my daughter went to the store after we got there just to buy another blanket because we didn't trust the blanket they had on the bed. It was terrible

• Stayed June 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashville

Been to Lee Motel? Share your experiences!