“Good price hotel in Nashville” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   510 Claridge Drive, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Ranked #63 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Huddinge, Sweden
“Good price hotel in Nashville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I visit Nashville and Memphis and stay 4 night. A pieceful and quiet hotel even though is close to the airport. We had an earlt flight to catch and a rental car to return so being close to the airport was good for us. I love the concept of 100% non smoking rooms even do I smoke myself but they have smoking area where its possible to smoke and the romos is much cleaner. Staff is friendly and helpful and for breakfast in the morning just cross the street and you have Waffle House and Shoneys that serves breakfast.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a king if youre a couple.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had a good stay there, the only thing when i got into the room i wanted a little fridge, but there was none, but the lady at the front desk changed me room and was really helpfull. the rooms are real clean, excellent service, the only down side is that there is no breakfast in the morning like hotels, but there are great restaurants located near by at walking distance. That's a good side there's alot of store located near by, even a K-mart right next door.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Pocahontas, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Very pleased with our stay here. Staff are very friendly. Rooms are updated, nice, and comfortable. Shower was great. These updated rooms are just as nice in my opinion as the 90-120 dollar hotel rooms. The only difference is no pool or gym, neither of which I needed on my stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I found the only hotel in Nasville that had any vacancies, the Redroof Inn, Aiirport in Nashville for the WKU/UK Football game. When we got back home we realized we left a few items in the room. That same afternoon, I called to see if housekeeping had found our things. She took down my info, and said she would call me back with 30 minutes. Unfortunately, I never recieved a phone call. So I called them back. Of course our items hadn't been returned to the front desk. She told me I would get a phone call the next day. NO PHONE CALL. I called and spoke with another lady who once again took down my info and said she would call back. Guess what, no call back. I called back and the guy I spoke to said there are no items in the lobby. Then I was finally told our things had been thrown away. I had been reassured that housekeeping would return all found items to the front desk and would be logged in and kept for 30 days. So they have a policy in place but they don't follow it. I had to call 4 times to get an answer. The rooms were decent, and the service (at first) was ok. I'm just really disappointed that the housekeeper took it upon themselves to throw our stuff away. Moral of the story.... ALWAYS check the room before you leave or housekeeping will have no regard for your things and throw them away!

Room Tip: Ask about the policy regarding lost items (no matter the value).
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

After we stayed at a Red Roof Inn on our outgoing trip to NC we continued to stay at others for our return. If anyone actually reads all of my reviews I will sound like a broken record. People have probably heard the hype on the radio and t.v. ads about RRI 40 anniversary and how the rooms are new and updated. It's true! Beautiful clean rooms with updated wide t.v.s, a fridge, microwave, If you reserve a Superior King it has a large workstation and in room coffee. There is also a safe for which you pay like a $1.25 deposit. Be sure and ask for that back, or you won't get it. We have reserved a standard room with them and it was just as nice, but the in room coffee (although there is good coffee and tea in the lobby 24/7) and workstations are a nice plus. The staff was helpful and friendly. Heck, I've even fallen in love with the soap! Please note: I didn't take any pics because believe it or not there is no need. The pics on their website and the management photos listed here are accurate.

Room Tip: Get a Superior King, it's worth the few dollars extra.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Shiloh, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Had originally planned on staying here going and returning but only stayed on my return trip. Was given room 216 after I was originally given a room on the other side. Room had been sprayed to mask smoke. When I got home clothes I wore reaked of smoke and had to be washed immediately. I have asthma and can usually tell if it had been a smoking room. Room was otherwise very clean if a little outdated. Room did have a fridge which I used. Desk lamp did not work. Close to cheap gas, Shoneys and McDonalds and interstate entrance. Overall a good stay just wish I had not been given a "prior" smoking room.

• Stayed August 2013
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stayed for one night and very much enjoyed it. The rooms are freshly renovated, hotel staff is nice and the property is walking distance to restaurants and K-Mart. The only things that didn't make it perfect was the lack of small fridge/microwave or any kind of breakfast offered. There is a Shoney's right across the street and that was fantastic so it wasn't a huge issue. The beds were comfy, good A/C and the entire room was very clean with a nice flat screen and excellent channels. It seems like a very successful and thriving place which doesn't surprise me because it is well-maintained, inviting and I would easily recommend it anyone.

Room Tip: Top floor seemed quieter
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We try to keep our prices competitive for the airport area and our rooms a great value. We do offer coffee in our lobby and have several great breakfast restaurants within walking distance. We hope to see you on your next trip, and thanks for choosing Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport.

Been to Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!