“Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #63 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Hermitage, Tennessee
“Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I had planned to stay for 3-4 days, but had to extend for 8 days. The staff Towanda and Brittany were great accomodating me and the room was great. Very clean, Brenda did a wonderful job.
One small issue, was that the room I was staying in, had several times the free wifi was unavailable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for your comments about our staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate your comments about our WiFi service. Thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Normal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My wife, 17 month old daughter, and myself stayed here overnight while traveling both to and then again returning from North Carolina. Both times were a good experience. No hassles from the staff, nice rooms, and cheapest place we could find. There are a number of restaurants located very close by as well.

omaha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I would so stay here again. Great location. Near I-40. We needed a place to crash with two dogs.. PETS STAY FREE. Bonus. Front desk very nice.
Rooms looked great. You can spread out. Nice job.

I would recommend a powerwash for the side walks and steps. This does not stop me from coming here.

Price just perfect.

• Stayed July 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This offered no extra pet fee. We find this important as we travel with two dogs that can't get quite expensive at normal hotel establishments. This hotel gets quite busy so book early if you are planning a stay.

Rooms were adequate and come with microwave and refrigerator if desired. Great addition if planning on an extended stay and can't eat out every night. I bring a small electric fry pan and an electric water pot to make quick meats and noodles. Dinner in a flash! Plus with a few family meals you don't get that bloated, fatigued feeling from eating out every night.

We got up late the first day and were presently surprised to see everything was just 10 min. away off of Route 40. We didn't miss a beat the entire trip and could sleep as late as we want. This is a must if you have teenagers!

One problem was the back stairs facing the highway had a wasp nest. Actually, one on each of the ascending stairs! We made if up the first one, and since we retained unscathed, we approached the second staircase which had more. I was badly stung on that one and spent a good remainder of the day with a swollen foot and dizzy headed. When I reported it to the management, they said they would send someone to take care of it.

Honestly, you think with paying this type of money you would be offered some compensation. I was just given a "sorry" and thanks for reporting it. You think management would have popped in and asked if everything was ok. After all, there are allergies attributed to things like this.

Springfield, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I chose this hotel because it had good reviews on TripAdvisor. I didn't regret it.

When we first pulled into the parking lot I thought maybe it would be a mistake because a plane flew over the hotel and it was LOUD. But once we got settled into the room and turned on the air conditioning, we couldn't hear planes at all. And we couldn't hear people in the rooms on either side of us, even though one of them was having a little party.

The staff at the front desk were VERY friendly. I appreciate that a lot because I know how burned out front desk people can get.

The rooms were recently renovated and it was the cleanest Red Roof Inn I've stayed at.

The location wasn't terribly far from downtown Nashville (relatively), so I thought it was a good value for a one night visit to the city

Room Tip: If you have heavy luggage, ask for a room close to the elevator.
orange, texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

i requested a down stairs room with me being older its tougher getting up stairs with luggage we didnt get one we were late arrival too tried to call front desk and ask for remote batteries dead but so tried i didnt care .. the room was nice clean clean did i say clean and decorated nice the bed .. if i could have taken it home i would have ..

Room Tip: a little bit off i35 but the room was clean and price of the room was good for 4th july offered con...
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Well I stayed here on vacation it was for our summer trip and I wanted to see everything in Nashville and I did in 4 days I went to downtown Nashville LP FIELD ANDREW JACKSON HOME it was the perfect place 10 mins away and now on to the hotel. Well at first it was perfect then my mom was going up on the stairs on the right side of the hotel got stung by a wasp a little but that's it . The hotel is safe and secure just needs to FIX THE BUG PROBLEM OUTSIDE but the grounds are great fresh cut grass and the first day we got in the lady wasn't that too nice but the others day this other women was so nice and respectful got us our pillows and blankets with in 30 secs and didn't hold us helped me with the door. I left my key 2 times she was so nice and opened it for me and beds are comfy pillows brand new looks like they just got done remodeling the hole place best places to eat waffle house Wendy's or kfc so but the hotel is perfect if ur in Nashville for country music and sight seeing this place needs to be in the top 10 pet friendly and it was awesome they even have room service but ice box doesn't work on the 3rd floor so if u need ice 24 7 first floor z

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!