“Customer service February 28th 2013” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   510 Claridge Drive, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Ranked #65 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Florence, Alabama
“Customer service February 28th 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Kristina at Red Roof Inn at Nashville Airport location was VERY helpful , I appreciated her going the extra mile in order to help me. I was taking a last minute trip to my grandmother's funeral and she was so helpful and understanding in accomodating me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Scottsville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Nice clean room. Comfortable bed. The water was hot. The ice machine was broken and the snack machine would not take quarters. Safe location. The room was a little small. I have no big complaints and would and will stay here again. I got my moneys worth. They even let me check in early.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Maybe I'm just being picky, but the room seemed to be small. I've traveled my share, and have stayed in a lot of hotels and motels for this same rate or close. The room was clean and comfortable, but it felt claustrophobic to me. The clock would not work, but I really didn't need it anyway. The ice machine did not work on our floor, and I did need that. The bathroom fan was real loud, and annoying. Other than that, the room was acceptable, and I would consider staying here again, but I would check out other hotels in the area first.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for your comments. On your next trip you might try one of our Superior King rooms, its a larger room with a desk, a larger flat screen TV, microwave and refrigerator. Thank you for your business.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Drove in trying to find a hotel close to airport with transport service after calling so many other hotels in the area and having issues with each of them walked in to hotel they had a room, rented it, very inexpensive by the way, loved how nice remodeling was and how clean! Beds where nice and comfy and rented room for when I will be back in town with family in few days because I really liked it!

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your comments. I am glad you liked your room and will be staying with us again on your return trip. We are very handy for travelers flying into and out on Nashville.
Windham, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Room was clean and recently remodeled. I came in on a late flight so I didn't get to the Inn until after midnight. The woman at the desk, Robbin, was funny and very helpful, even gave me her pen when I commented I liked it. The complementary shuttle to and from the airport was clean and comfortable and very prompt.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your comments about our Inn and our employees. We did just upgrade all of our bedding and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your business.
Quarryville, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The room was fine, however the wifi was slower than dial up, so bad it would take 5 min. to load a page. Also they advertise free airport shuttle but it only runs until 10:00 pm. Had to take a taxi from the airport to the hotel, if this is the case they should give the hours that it is available on their web site.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Remodeled, looks pretty nice. My wife didn't think the cleaning was very thorough though. Nothing major just some details. Unfortunately, we didn't notice until the last night we were there, but unless you put this "card" on your pillow they don't fully clean your room, they only make the beds, empty trash, & replace towels. That would have been nice to have been told that when checking in, we just thought, wow, these people don't clean these rooms! We had 4 in our room & they never gave us enough towels, everyday we had to go down and get more washcloths & towels. After 3 nights of sleeping on their beds our backs were bothering us also. I'd stay here again, but would make sure I put the cleaning "card" on my pillow every night.

Room Tip: You do hear planes landing/ taking off. If this would bother you, I'd try another place.