“Great stay...great value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Kentucky USA
“Great stay...great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I enjoy staying here when we travel. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. We take advantage of their "park and fly" service, which is very handy. We can leave our vehicle at the hotel and use their shuttle service to the airport. Christina and Robbin at the reception desk always take good care of us, making sure we get to and from the airport, have wake up calls, and any other services we might need. The new renovations are nice, and there are several fast-food restaurants within walking distance. We look forward to many more visits.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for your comments. If you are flying out of Nashville our Park & Fly program is a great deal, I am glad you are taking advantage of our service. Hope to see you again on your next trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Ajijic, Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I wrestled with my rating. The good side: sparkling clean, newly renovated, new paint, new carpeting, new beds, new bedding. The bad side: 1) linens so scratchy I had to wrap my pillow in a tee shirt, 2) one switch for bathroom that turned the light and the exhaust fan with the loudest exhaust fan I have ever heard, 3) a heater so loud you had to turn the tv up 10 notches whenever the heater clicked in. But, the main reason I won't return is the very rough clientele, resulting in several fights right outside our 1st floor room; these basically occurred repeatedly until 3 am, and each was loud enough for me to believe the police would be coming.

Other reviews had been very favorable, and I don't disagree with what they said. But bottom line for me was am I comfortable in this room, and, in this case, I was hyper attentive to the repeated altercations in the parking lot.

Room Tip: I recommend a upper level room for more quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay in Nashville. We have addressed the noise problem during your stay. We hope you give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.
Athens, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

As soon as I arrived at the Inn, I thought it would be like most other second-rate hotels. However, my presumptions were quickly crushed as the receptionist offered to help me. Thank the Lord we had reservations, for every room in the Inn was booked. Our room would have already been cleaned and made ready for us, save for the custodian personnel being short handed. I was told by April, the receptionist, that my wait would be approximately thirty minutes. No matter, for I was in no hurry; I am a patient man. However, less than ten minutes of sitting in a comfortable chair in the lobby led to my room being readied. April even helped us find some attractions in Nashville as we waited.

The room itself was extremely tidy, and very nice for the price as well. (See below for recommended room.) Overall, the service received here was by far the best I've had in years, and I will indeed recommend the Red Roof Inn at Nashville Airport to any and all who seek and warm bed and exceptional service.

Room Tip: Hands down, the best room in the Inn is the Superior King. As the name implies, the bed itself is en...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments about our Inn and staff, we try hard to ensure that every guest has a great stay. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Nashville.
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I decided to take a chance and stay at this Red Roof since we had a friends and family discount. We took a long weekend to visit the neighborhoods of Nashville to search for perspective homes so we didn't need anywhere overpriced and tons of amenities. We arrived late and had to wait a short time for the staff to check us in since she was attending to other guests. She was apologetic and I don't hold that against her at all. I liked that she was taking the time to help someone. We stayed on the first floor in a King size executive room. It was newly remodeled. No funny smells which I am always sensitive to. The room had a nice big TV, fridge, microwave, and a safe. I was happy to see the safe, however, my 15 inch PC did not fit so just a heads up on that. My husband and son have ipads and they fit perfect along with other things. The fridge was clean and kept our coke and milk chilled. I loved this so we could keep our costs low. The shower and toilet area is small but clean. I like having the sink outside of the shower/toilet area. There is a large desk area to work and sit. The coffee maker is there to use, but I am not a coffee drinker. The beds are also new Serta mattresses. They are firm, but comfortable. We had a little trouble getting the heat adjusted the first night and we froze, but once we got the hang of it, we were fine the next couple of nights. We did not use housekeeping. We didn't really dirty the room and just asked for towels when we needed them. Ladies, there is not a blow dryer in the room, but if you go to the front desk, they will give you one to use. I think this hotel is worth the price and the location is close to the main freeways and airport. You can get to downtown in about 10 minutes.

Room Tip: The king size executive rooms have a big desk area and coffee maker in the the room. I like to have...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for your comments about our Inn. If you ever need assistance with anything let us know we will make sure everything is working properly. I hope your search for a new home went well, you will love Nashville. Thanks, and we hope to see you again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Really liked the room. I would definitely stay here again. It was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Good location, nearly everywhere we went was at the most 20 minutes away. Room has flat screen television, micro fridge, microwave. Wish it would have had an iron and ironing board.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for your comments about our rooms and staff. We do have irons and hair dryers available at the front desk, just give us a call and we will gladly bring them to your room. Thanks again and I hope to see you on your next visit to Nashville.
Marshall, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We did not have a reservation and we walked into the lobby to be greeted with a huge welcome and smile from April. She was able to take care of our every request for a king deluxe room (updated) on the first level. We love that this hotel has outside entrance to the room as we travel with our dogs and this makes it much easier to tend to their needs. We called on April again to suggest a good pizza place for supper and then where to go for the evening. Her choices of Mellow Mushroom Pizza and then Honky Tonk Row for the evening were perfect and only about 10 minutes away.........Complaints.... If you are a light sleeper, the airplanes will bother you and the only other thing was the shower could use more water pressure. Life is good!

Room Tip: Look online for the best price, and then ask the front desk staff to match the price. I find they us...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed our new rooms and had a good time while in Nashville. Normally the airport is quieter after 10 PM. I hope you stay with us again or one of our other locations during your travels.
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'd like to comment on Kristina McCaleb the Front Desk Employee for EXCELLENT Customer Service, I received while i was staying at this hotel. Upon my arrival at the Nashville Airport, i called the Hotel for the courtesy van for shuttle service from airport to the hotel. Your Front Desk Employee Kristina arrived with a big SMILE & WELCOME to Nashville greeting! WOW!! Felt like i've known her for years. lol. Seeing how this was my first visit to Nashville. Her friendly warm smile and spunky personality really makes a person feel at home while staying at your hotel. She handle every guests with a warm smile & greeting. Making sure each guests was satified with their room and accommodations. Kristina is DEFINITELY a natural in EXCELLENT Customer Service!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
i0206, Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you so much about your comments about our staff. Kristina has been with us for many years and always does her best to make everyone feel welcome.

Been to Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!