“Brand new rooms, comfortable beds, and pleasant staff.” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   510 Claridge Drive, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Ranked #58 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Walland, Tennessee
“Brand new rooms, comfortable beds, and pleasant staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

They just remodeled the entire motel. New carpet, thick comfortable beds, and pleasant staff. Christina made sure we were happy with our rooms, and worked hard to get our rooms side by side. We travel with 3 handicap kids, so we need to be close so we could share with there care. She sent the house keeper toile up the rooms to accommodate our needs. She great. You can meet her at the front desk.

Michael S.

• Stayed December 2012
i0206, Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for your comments about our staff and rooms. We just finished updating our rooms with flat screen TV's, carpets and all new bedding, I am glad you enjoyed the room.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Longueuil, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

The Red Roof Inn, close to the Nashville Airport, is pretty good value for your money, if you're looking for an inexpensive place to stay. Being close to the airport, it's also close to the freeways so downtown Nashville is only a 15 minute drive. The rooms are smallish but adequate. There is a good working desk in each room with fast Internet connections. The beds are good but the bathrooms are fairly small. There was no hair dryer in the room (or at least, if there was one, I couldn't find it!). The staff did not make my wake-up called as promised. Finally, there is no free breakfast here...only some stale coffee. Yet, considering the relatively low fares for this hotel, all in all, it's an OK place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stay here often and many other co-workers stay at this RR.

We like the location close to Briley. Staying on Briley makes moving around Nashville quick and easy.

The eating places nearby are reasonable and easy to get to.

Getting into center city is easy also.

Plus- Kristina is always considerate and makes a point to remember us.

I go out of my way to stay at this Red Roof!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Apple Valley, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed here after a very long days travel from So. Cal. We were in Nashville just for the night then off to Knoxville the following morning. Our room smelled awful! We had to leave the door open upon arrival at midnight to let the stench out. We had a non-smoking room, however it smelled if the occupant before us may have smoked and someone tried to cover up the smell. The room was okay however the beds were not comfortable! The noise from the airport is very noticeable. In the early morning hours I was awakened by the big airliners flying overhead. I guess you get what you pay for when booking a Red Roof Inn room. I don't think we will be staying with the chain in the future.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Summertown, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stay at this hotel several times a year. It is great value. The staff has been very friendly and takes care of us. The overnight person, Robin has been especially helpful and friendly. I always stay there when I have an early morning flight to catch.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Kodak, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Close to all attractions in Nashville without the fancy price . Easy acces to airport rental cars shopping food gas . Clean rooms friendly staff .pet friendly !
Have stayed at other hotels paid double plus a lot extra for pet .
Kris w kodak tn

• Stayed October 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I needed a well-priced hotel for overnight before a 6am flight. Having had an excellent experience with the RR Miami A/P property 2 years ago, I booked a Superior King and was not disappointed.

As a female traveling solo, I usually am wary of exterior-corridor properties, but it was fine for what I needed. Room was spacious, though it looked a bit tired and worn. In-room wifi was much appreciated, as were the fridge and coffeemaker (there is also a microwave.)

I had called ahead about shuttle hours of operation, and was told I would need a taxi for my 4:30 airport run. The taxi turned out to be Driving Miss Daisy shuttle service, and they were excellent; fare was $9. On the phone and in person, I received friendly, professional service from April and Robyn in Reception.

Again, this is not a place I would choose for extended stay, but in this case, it suited my needs very well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!