“sp” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Charlotte, North Carolina
“sp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stay here often and many other co-workers stay at this RR.

We like the location close to Briley. Staying on Briley makes moving around Nashville quick and easy.

The eating places nearby are reasonable and easy to get to.

Getting into center city is easy also.

Plus- Kristina is always considerate and makes a point to remember us.

I go out of my way to stay at this Red Roof!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

270 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Apple Valley, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed here after a very long days travel from So. Cal. We were in Nashville just for the night then off to Knoxville the following morning. Our room smelled awful! We had to leave the door open upon arrival at midnight to let the stench out. We had a non-smoking room, however it smelled if the occupant before us may have smoked and someone tried to cover up the smell. The room was okay however the beds were not comfortable! The noise from the airport is very noticeable. In the early morning hours I was awakened by the big airliners flying overhead. I guess you get what you pay for when booking a Red Roof Inn room. I don't think we will be staying with the chain in the future.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Summertown, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stay at this hotel several times a year. It is great value. The staff has been very friendly and takes care of us. The overnight person, Robin has been especially helpful and friendly. I always stay there when I have an early morning flight to catch.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Kodak, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Close to all attractions in Nashville without the fancy price . Easy acces to airport rental cars shopping food gas . Clean rooms friendly staff .pet friendly !
Have stayed at other hotels paid double plus a lot extra for pet .
Kris w kodak tn

• Stayed October 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I needed a well-priced hotel for overnight before a 6am flight. Having had an excellent experience with the RR Miami A/P property 2 years ago, I booked a Superior King and was not disappointed.

As a female traveling solo, I usually am wary of exterior-corridor properties, but it was fine for what I needed. Room was spacious, though it looked a bit tired and worn. In-room wifi was much appreciated, as were the fridge and coffeemaker (there is also a microwave.)

I had called ahead about shuttle hours of operation, and was told I would need a taxi for my 4:30 airport run. The taxi turned out to be Driving Miss Daisy shuttle service, and they were excellent; fare was $9. On the phone and in person, I received friendly, professional service from April and Robyn in Reception.

Again, this is not a place I would choose for extended stay, but in this case, it suited my needs very well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I would like to let you know you have a exceptional employee in Kristina. Any time I have a stay she always make sure everything is taken care of and has a wonderful and helpful attitude. I have been in the Customer Service business for 25 years and I wish that my employees had half the attitude and eagerness to help as she does. It is because of her that I keep coming back to your Inn. Please tell her that Ms. Elliott her know I had a great experience whenever I visit and thanks for all her help in making my stay a very pleasant one.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed here many times over the past two years. The service has very good. Especialy from one customer rep-Miss Kristina. But she is extremely over worked by being the only rep on the second shift during some of the busiest times of the day. I would hope she has been compinsated for such outstanding performance. She is a very important link in your corporation. She would be an asset to any business she would try to persue! Hope this comment wil be taken with positive action. thank you!

Room Tip: pick the best