“er......WOW” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Raleigh,NC
“er......WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2009

What a great hotel , a little outside the downtown area but worth the travel . Its a high class boutique hotel with stunning rooms and bathrooms

• Stayed September 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2009

I went to Nashville for business and stayed at the Hutton Hotel. After working from the time my plane touched down until after 11pm, I was so relieved to finally get to the hotel. Mind you, I lived in Nashville for over 10 years and wasn't expecting anywhere near the luxury I found at Hutton Hotel. The entire experience was warm, welcoming and top notch in every respect. The bed was amazingly comfy, I LOVED setting my preferred temperature on the electric shower, the decor is exquisite yet simple and most importantly GREEN! Last but not least, the service is what will make me stay at Hutton Hotel every time I return to Nashville! Armani welcomed me with a handsome smile, put me in a room w/a great view of downtown and generally went above & beyond to make my stay AMAZING.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Charleston, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2009

This hotel was great. The hotel was well maintained and clean. The staff were very attentive and helpful.

The service at the wedding reception was good.

If you like a modern feel (not over the top though) this hotel would be a great fit.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

Just stayed at The Hutton for a girls weekend. The reviews were right on! We loved it! The service was great and the free shuttle saved us a ton on taxi fare. The rooms were beautiful and quiet. Great value for a wonderful hotel. I've already told all my friends about it and highly recommend The Hutton!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2009

Last time I stayed in Nashville, I stayed at the Hilton Downtown which, for the downtown/convention center area at the closest possible qaurter, remains an excellent hotel.
But this time, the Hilton price was way high, so I looked around and came across the Hutton. Newly refurbished, the deal was good and the hotel looked great and close enough, so we took a chance.
It paid off.

Service was nothing short of outstanding from start to end - pleasant, helpful and not overly intrusive. Our luggage got lost and not only were the staff sympathetic and helpful, the barman, Greg, bought us a drink (great cocktails!) to help sooth our frazzled nerves thanks to United Airlines.
The rooms were clean, modern and comfortable - great bathrooms and fabulous rain-shower and instead of the normal (poor) in-room coffee being the only option, each floor has a free NEspresso machine for a cheeky espresso (winner!).
Location wise it's about a mile from Broadway and the convention center, and the bit of Nashville it's in is undergoing some serious redevelopment at the moment, but it's well-located for downtown and the bars and restaurants on Division when the day's work is done. Oh, and the hotel has a hybrid Lexus SUV shuttle that will take you anywhere within 3 miles (and pick you up again). Which is kind of nice.

This is a very cool hotel. A little too big to be boutique, but certainly with boutique-hotel service and plenty of comfortable touches and conveniences to make a stay very pleasant. And, as with any great hotel, it's the staff that make it.
The Hutton rocks.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
St. Petersburg, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2009

The Hutton is an elegant hotel with a casual feel. I love the fact that they emphasize being green. I stayed in a king room with an incredibly comfortable bed and a shower with a great WOW factor. I felt totally pampered by my surroundings as well as the staff. Eating in the 1808 Grille was a fabulous experience with outstanding cuisine and great attention to detail. The lobby is beautiful- don't miss the local artwork. The location is perfect. I will always stay at the Hutton when I am in Nashville!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2009

I have the "luxury" of traveling quite frequently for my job. This requirement has allowed me to spend many nights in different hotels. Given my experience, I think I am in a good position to write a fair review.

This was my first trip to Nashville and the Hutton. My wife and I were there to celebrate our anniversary. We stayed in a deluxe king room (14th floor- nice view). Everything about it was great- very, very, very comfortable bed. The room was very clean in general. The shower was great as well (as others have commented on). Not the largest room I have stayed in, but the quality of it made up for the lack of square footage (keep in mind that there was plenty of room for the two of us...).

The staff was fantastic as well. From helping me chase down my lost cell phone (thanks, Clay- you were too kind! Good luck with your music career!), to the very attentive concierges (Laura and Rob- many thanks for all of your help), they consistently went above and beyond. The courtesy vehicle was a nice touch (Lexus SUV) as well!

I have stayed at many hotels, but from a value perspective, none have come even close to the Hutton. I have had friends stay in other hotels while in Nashville, but I will steer them all to the direction of the Hutton for future trips!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Hutton Hotel? Share your experiences!