“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Bethesda, Maryland
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Nice hotel, but it is a little bit out of the way from downtown. But they do have a free shuttle and the drivers are very nice and informative. Rooms are clean and spacious. Very modern. More of a boutique hotel experience. Not really for kids. Staff was very pleasant and accomadting.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
GTNashville, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Hutton. The complimentary first come first serve shuttle is a great amenity of the hotel. I’m glad you had a great experience with our shuttle driver and that he was very informative. We are very proud of our Hutton team and I’m pleased to hear they provided you with pleasant and accommodating service while our guest. I’m also glad you were able to enjoy our modern design and the spacious clean rooms.

We hope you will come back to stay with us in the future!

Hutton Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Come for the terrific service and unique hotel experience! We were treated wonderfully by everyone. Exceptional free wine 5-6pm daily happy hour completes the stay. Only drawback was the excessive street noise. We put our fan on for the night to block the sound. One front desk employee even gave us her Emergency C packets for our daughter (since there is no gift shop). Great location. Great staff. Excellent bar, restaurant and wine selection. Prices are not excessive. We'll be back!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
GTNashville, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hutton. I am thrilled the entire Hutton team provided you with terrific service! I’m glad to see that you enjoyed our complimentary wine hour! It’s always one of guest’s favorite amenities! I would like to apologize for the street noise you encountered while trying to sleep. Your positive comments regarding the 1808 Grille bar, restaurant, and wine selection will shared with our team.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you back with up on your next visit!

Denise Vandersall Hutton Hotel General Manager
Athens, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Just a one night stay to party in Nashvegas. $10 can ride to the strip. Was pleased to see complimentary newspaper and Nesspresso. Staff goes out of their way to accommodate. Only criticism is the air unit is a bit noisy.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Hutton. I’m glad you enjoyed the complimentary newspapers as well as the Nesspresso machines on each floor. I would like apologize that your air unit was a bit noisy. Please feel free to personally contact my assistant, Bailey Magee, upon your next visit to make sure that you do not have any AC issues.
She can be contacted at: bmagee@huttonhotel.com

Thank you again and we look forward to having you back with us on your next trip Nashvegas!

new jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Spent a week for vacation to Nashville. Booked this hotel based on reviews alone. They were spot-on. This hotel did not disappoint. One additional item id like to note is that while making my reservation I must have mentioned it was my boyfriends birthday - Wouldn't you know they sent cupcakes to our room. That is amazing service. Wow. What fun. From the valet to the bartenders and service staff you will not be disappointed.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Allison-It sounds like you had a wonderful experience at the Hutton. Thank you for sharing that experience and I’m pleased our staff provided you with amazing service! I’m glad we were able to send your boyfriend cupcakes to celebrate his birthday. I hope you both enjoyed them and your stay with us! I will pass all of your positive comments along to the Hutton team.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Macungie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great hotel in Nashville., stayed while attending the ASAE show. I recommend highly if traveling to the area. Clean, upscale and the staff are A ++++. The restaurant I recommend as we'll. Breakfast was good and again the service was spot on!

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
GTNashville, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Hutton. I’m glad to hear our staff provided you with exceptional spot on service! We are very proud of the Hutton team and the 1808 Grille. I will share your comments with them at our next staff meeting.

I hope you enjoyed visiting Nashville for the ASAE city wide conference and we hope you have you back to Music City soon!

General Manger
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I travel a fair amount and stay in nice hotels and I must say that this Hutton Hotel offer some pretty special touches. The first pleasant surprise was the check in desk--not the usual formidable barricade, but rather an actual desk where you sat down and spoke with the staff member! This is really a symbol of what they are doing here. I was in town with a fairly large convention and bus loads of is would arrive and depart at the same time. One night we were greeted in the lobby with cupcakes; another night by wine poured on request by the staff. and I have not enjoyed turn down service in a long time. Nor can I remember the last time towels in the bathroom surpassed my personal threshold for being considered fluffy and luxurious. The rest of the bathroom was very thoughtfully designed, from the perfect wattage night light, to the way you were generously supplied with soap, shampoo and conditioner without the wasteful little plastic bottles, to the wow-factor shower 'stall'. I will certainly recommend this place to anyone who says they are heading to Nashville.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed the design of the property especially our inviting check in desks. I am pleased you enjoyed some of our special touches such as the turndown service, the Molton Brown bath products as well as the bath towels. We appreciate your feedback and will pass your positive comments along.

General Manger
Nyc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We have traveled all over the world and have never had service like this before. They are so accommodating, pleasant, and eager to please. They don't have a pool but would build one if we asked. Such a wonderful stay!!!

• Stayed August 2014
GTNashville, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Jessie- thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Hutton. I am thrilled to hear we were able to provide you with service unlike any before! We are very proud of our Hutton team and I’m pleased to hear that were able to accommodate all of your needs as well as always eager to help. I will certainly pass along your comments to them at our next all staff meeting.
We look forward to your next visit with us!!

Hutton Hotel

Been to Hutton Hotel? Share your experiences!