“Nice alternative to downtown” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #11 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Nice alternative to downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights the week of The 4th of July. Room was a small suite, very comfortable. Best part is the staff, they were all great...valets, bellman, front desk, housekeeping, you name it. Concierge went out of their way to arrange tickets for the Opry and to give us information on the week's activities.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
GTNashville, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
I would like to thank you for providing us with your feedback. I will pass your uplifting comments along to the Hutton team especially the housekeeping, bellman, valets, and front desk. I’m glad our concierge was able to help get you tickets to the Opry. They are extremely helpful and are always know exciting things going on in the city!

Thank you for visiting Nashville and we hope you come back soon!

Warm Regards,

Hutton Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
Jersey City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We had a pleasant stay at the Hutton Hotel for an extended weekend. Courteous staff greeted us as we walked in. Check-in was fast and simple. Room was nice, modern and clean. Nightly turn-down service, with complimentary chocolate snacks and water, was a nice treat. The hotel is a short taxi ride to downtown and within walking distance to the restaurants on Division and Vanderbilt U. Hotel staff knew we were celebrating a birthday -- there were cupcakes waiting for us in our room. That was a nice surprise!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
GTNashville, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding you stay. Looks like you had an overall wonderful experience. We are glad you chose to celebrate your special occasion at the Hutton. The turndown complimentary chocolates are always a guest favorite!
We look forward to having you back with us on your next trip to Music City

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stayed at the Hutton a few weeks ago during CMA Musicfest. The hotel was just far away enough from the madness of Broadway (which is only a 5 min cab ride). The hotel is beautiful and the concierge and wait staff were excellent. The bar had a nice crowd each evening but we were always taken care of quickly with our orders. I highly recommend the Hutton for any trip to Nashville.

The area around the hotel also has great bars and restaurants. I highly recommend the Row for breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hutton hotel. We are very proud of the Hutton team especially the concierge team and I will pass along your positive comments to them. I’m also pleased to hear the 1808 Grille provided you with timely service even during a high volume time like CMA fest.

Thank you for visiting Music City and we hope to have you back with us next year for the CMA Fest!

Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Hutton and wish it had been more than just one night. Everyone was so helpful and friendly, even the precious girl at the coffee counter seemed elated to help us with our morning order!

The hotel rooms are hip, modern, and very comfortable and the bathrooms...beautiful marble tile, glass counter tops and truly the best shower head I have ever had in any hotel room.

We will certainly stay at the Hutton in the future and highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
GTNashville, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
We are delighted you had a wonderful stay with us. I’m glad you utilized the Java bar and that the service was excellent. The rainfall shower heads are always one of guests favorite amenities! I will pass your uplifting comments regarding our service to the Hutton team who I am sure will be encouraged.

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed here a while ago, was great and check-in was really easy.

Room was great, and very comfortable, I was lucky enough to get a corner room, looking out on an empty lot. Sounds bland but it was comfortable and actually nice to look out of to and get a bit of a view of the skyline. The room had a separate bedroom with the bathroom attached, and nice open and modern bathroom.

The only downside was the car park although right behind the hotel, was a bit of a rabbit warren to get to the hotel, but at least it was all undercover!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Hutton. We are glad you were able to enjoy our King Suite with our modern design and the spacious bathroom. The Hutton is prime location for business travels and the 1808 Grille the perfect place to entertain clients!

We hope you will come back to stay with us in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed at the Hutton this week on a business trip. The only downside for me was that it was only for one night. I don't know how long it's been open but it looks brand new inside. The staff were very friendly, starting with the bell hop outside and continuing with the reception staff.

The lobby is very nice. There was a wine reception at 5:30 and I that isn't something you see very often. The WiFi was included in the room rate vs an extra charge and I liked that.

My room wasn't large but it was certainly big enough. The bathroom was very nice; from the cool glass sink to the large shower with the rain faucet. The turndown staff pulled the coffee maker and all of the other coffee paraphernalia out and placed it on the credenza. They also cleaned up my room a bit, removing my shower towel, etc. Again, I thought that was a little something above the norm. In addition to my own coffee maker, there was a nice nespresso machine in an alcove near the elevator bay. Heck yeah, I took advantage of that.

As I said, my stay was a quick one but I'd definitely go back to the Hutton again. Aside from being a nice place, it's in a great location. We walked to dinner and took a very short cab ride to the bar area.

When I checked out, I was in a bit of a rush and didn't wait for my receipt. I realized I needed the receipt for my expense report and called this morning. A few minutes later, it arrived in my inbox.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
GTNashville, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your wonderful experience with us. February will mark 6 years since we became a premier luxury hotel in Nashville!
I’m glad you were able to enjoy our Nespresso machines, complementary wine hour, and rainfall showerheads. I will pass your comments along to our friendly staff especially the bellmen who I am sure will be encouraged by your remarks.

We look forward to your next stay with us and hope you will be able to stay longer!

Howell, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Hutton for two nights in May. We had never been to Nashville and we wanted to check out the city. We chose the Hutton because of its location - between Vanderbilt University (great place for running and walking) and downtown. Also, the hotel is walking distance from Hillsboro Village, which has great restaurants, shops, coffee shop, etc.. The hotel worked out really well for us!

The staff at the Hutton were some of the best whom I've encountered at any hotel. Valet and Bell were prompt and very nice. Would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great comments about the hotel. Our central location is great for visiting Vanderbilt among other great areas of Nashville to visit. I am pleased to hear that our valet and bellmen provided you with excellent service! We will pass your positive comments along.

We hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Hutton Hotel

Been to Hutton Hotel? Share your experiences!