“Modern and clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Mendham, New Jersey
“Modern and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Really does warrant 5 stars. We had a king suite, very comfortable with modern decor, 2-sink bathroom, and fantastic shower. Very clean room and sumptuous bed. Plenty of eateries in area, a couple minute drive to downtown, though walkable depending on your destination. Nice staff, eco-friendly a true plus. Easy to recommend for your visit.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Glasgow, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stayed here one night during the Christmas holiday and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The exterior of the hotel is understated to say the least, but the interior is lovely. Our favorite thing about this hotel is that it is environmentally friendly without skimping on any of the luxuries that travlers enjoy & expect. We achieved the break from the holiday rat race that we so needed! The location is great for easy access to entetainment venues, fine dining & great shopping.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views of the city.
chicago, il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

This hotel had been recommended to me by a few people, but not much said about it. When I pulled up to the hotel I was not all that impressed with its appearance. The valet was so friendly and accommodating, the check in was quick, smooth, and very friendly too. The concierge was extremely helpful also. The bar is very hip, lively, and the dinner I had in there was delicious. The room/suite I had was perfect. The bathroom was so unique with the solid glass sink and vanity top in one piece. The shower was awesome. I've never had a hotel shower with that kind of water pressure. I will definitely stay there again when I return to Nashville.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Sherwood, AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

The is a great hotel in a wonderful location between Vanderbelt and downtown Nashville. The staff were very friendly. While we rarely eat dinner at the hotel the restaurant there called 1808 had such great reviews that my wife and I gave it a try. It lived up to its reputation! Our meal was delicious and the waiter, Chris, was very good.

Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Don't judge the place from the outside which isn't quite picturesque. The Hutton is a hip, haute hotel with an inviting lobby, friendly staff and fantastic rooms. Oh, and it's dog friendly too. We stayed one night over the holidays with our twin almost 2 year olds and dog and felt right at home. The room was large, comfortable and the perfect size for all of us. We felt so cozy that we stayed in that night, shirking plans to go out, and hung out on the comfy couch watching TV. The communal Nespresso machine in the hallway was a fantastic touch too! Never saw that before. Restaurant staff was exceptional and very accommodating to our babies. Valet staff should be commended for friendliness and excellent knowledge and advice of the city. would definitely stay here again as opposed to the Loews up the street, where we've also been before, but now prefer The Hutton for its boutiquey, personalized, Leading Hotels of the World-liness.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
New York, Ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stayed here two nights, December 26 & 27. Overall, this hotel was great. Breakfasts are AWESOME. Dinner was ... good ... but not awesome. But no complaints, it's a beautiful hotel with very friendly and helpul staff. Would stay here again.

One small complaint: as a solo female traveler, restaurant service can sometimes be spotty as the wait-person may be concentrating on couples and bigger parties. This was the case here just one time: my male server at dinner left me with my dirty dishes at the end of the meal for a good ten minutes until an observant female server (not mine) took my plates away. BTW, the breakfast servers were great. Can it not be a part of training wait-staff to emphasize that all diners, from solo to large groups, are equally important? And I'll bet that when I'm happy, I probably tip more than some of those larger parties. So there's that too.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
New Orleans
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

An excellent, spotless hotel. There were friendly and helpful faces everywhere we turned, whether at check-in,concierge, bar, housekeeping, bellman, valets, etc. This was among the friendliest and most helpful hotel staffs I've ever been around. I usually like being left alone, but these folks were genuinely friendly.

The rooms are quiet and nicely decorated, in a style that's both modern and very welcoming. I'll definitely stay here again any time I'm in Nashville. I didn't have my dog this time, but it's a big plus that the place is dog-friendly.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hutton Hotel? Share your experiences!