“You won't be sorry you picked the Hutton!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay More, Pay Less!
Ranked #9 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Grand Junction, Colorado
“You won't be sorry you picked the Hutton!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Just returned from a trip to Nashville and loved our stay at the Hutton. The location of the hotel is convenient to downtown, shopping areas, as well as both Universities. Make sure to take advantage of the hotel's house car that will drop you off anywhere within a 3 mile radius of the hotel and pick you up. Rooms have a modern luxury feel that doesn't disappoint. The bathrooms are very nicely done in marble and clear glass. Our room did not have a bathtub, just a big shower so make sure you ask if you're in need of a bathtub.
There is also a wine reception every evening in the lobby from 5-6pm where they offer free wine. Overall, our stay was fabulous and would stay at the Hutton again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

979 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Saginaw, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Was in Nashville recently and stayed at the Hutton Hotel. Suite was first class with 2 tv's and large area room to work. Bedroom very nice, and bathroom (2 sinks) was very nice and Shower is best I have ever seen with electronic controls and shower head above on ceiling was awesome. Good workout facility but could use more space and more treadmills, only 2 for all the guests. Centrally located and great bar and dinning room. The Staff was very helpful and pleasant. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay in the rooms above the 10th floor for good view of the city.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Nashville, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband & I wed on the night before Christmas eve so we can never get away to celebrate our anniversary due to Holiday plains each year. So I decided on our 10 year anniversary we would try a "Staycation" @ the Hutton being that we could not get away. WHAT A BLAST WE HAD! Loved every moment & this fine boutique hotel. From the moment we checked in!
MS. Laura Cunningham our concierge was so helpful & booked us a reservations @ the restaurant "Midtown Cafe" that night & it to was delightful. The Hutton Hotel made our anniversary a memorable one & we can't wait to come back even though we live in Nashville!

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at Hutton Hotel for a business trip. I travel to Nashville often for business and as a result I have had lots of opportunity to stay in area hotels. I have found this to be the most comfortable hotel I have stayed in while in Nashville. I love the decor found in the lobby and the rooms have an art deco feel as well. The staff is incredible and the restaurant has great food--not what you expect in a hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This hotel was nice but in my opinion a bit pricey. The rooms were a little small but nicely decorated. They have coffee bars on every level that are a nice perk. The bathrooms were spacious and nicely done but they had no tub - according to the desk there were only two rooms in the hotel with tubs. Also they have a complimentary car that you can take anywhere within a 3 mile radius which may help with parking bit bu the time you tip have spent as much as a cab. Restaurant on site was delicious as well. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
San Francisco
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Front Desk Staff - good. Colby was excellent. It seemed like others at the front desk (who were very nice), had much less experience.

Rooms - Two bedroom suite was a MAJOR disappointment. Basically, it's 2 regularl rooms with a very small living area that does not lend itself to entertaining.

HVAC - although you can set the thermostat to your desired temperature, at 67 degrees its warm during the night and at 66 degrees, it's cold and the air blows directly on the bed no matter how many times I adjusted the direction of the vents.

Bathrooms - basically nice, but the shower in the master bedroom of the 2 bedroom suite has a poorly thought out stone corner that sticks out and puts you in jeoparday of injuring yourself while showering.

Housekeeping - Inconsistent. Turndown service only 1 of the 3 nights we stayed there. One day, they didn't make up one of the rooms even though we had adjoining rooms and the door between then was wide open. One day I came back to my room to find my personal dirty laundry (which was left loosely folded on the desk), refolded and stacked on my bed. That was a new one on me, (and I'm a seasoned traveler.) Skittles were on the floor in one of our rooms (near the bed) from the previous guest. That's sorta gross. Dirty wine glasses were never removed from the room from our first night. The paper wrapper from the bar of hotel soap (from the previous guest) was found on the floor in the shower upon arrival.

Location was good. I'd check out other hotels before clamoring to stay at the Hutton again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
palo alto, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here for the second time while moving her into Vanderbilt. We arrived late in the evening and pretty stressed out due to a difficult flight and lost luggage. The check in process was so fast and easy, it helped elevate our mood. The room was just right for the two of us...our favorite things are the size and comfort of the beds/bedding and the stand alone shower
( no tub underneath).

Nice pluses include the free coffee/ espresso machines on each floor and a lobby which beckons you to hang out there...also free wireless..Free shuttle is great even if you have a car..

Only fault I could find was on my last night I ordered a hamburger and fries from room service...it was not really edible but it was late and I was exhausted and did not really want to deal with sending it back...so instead, upon checkout I informed the front desk of my experience...she apologized but did not offer to credit my account..somewhat disappointing. Overall, both visits were great and I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hutton Hotel? Share your experiences!