“Hotel Rocks!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Adger, Alabama
“Hotel Rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

This was my 3rd time staying at the Hutton. The staff remembered me, seeing to every need large and small, even down to the type of sweetener I liked for my coffee in the morning. The rooms are extremely clean, well cleaned twice a day, and the housekeeping staff was awesome! Last year when I was there, I had an accident and broke my arm...the staff went out of their way to help me. They even kept checking on me in my room for new ice to put on my break! And sending dinner to me for free! They also provided a wheelchair for me for check out. I would never hesitate to recommend this hotel to the most critical guest. ane even though it is a "green" hotel, the air worked great! Also, the rain forest shower was lovely.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Calabasas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

This upscale Nashville hotel has all of the markings for a very nice hotel, but our room missed the mark. My wife and I were in Nashville to take our daughter to college. Unfortunately our room sustained some type of flood and was not ready to be placed into the hotel inventory. We did not realize this until later in the evening. When management was informed they were most apologetic and transferred us to a small suite the next night. Otherwise, I would have problem staying there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

This Nashville hotel provides convenience, wonderful service and a wonderful and hospitable staff. From the valet service to the check in service and beyond guests are made to feel welcome. If there was one aspect of my stay that did not coincide with staying in a upper end hotel it would be the size of the rooms. With the bed taking up the bulk of the square footage two people attempting to move around with bumping into one another is a challenge.

Room Tip: Ask about size and square footage then choose accordingly.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
SPANashville, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, January 25, 2012
We are very fortunate to have such a great service oriented team at the Hutton! Please contact myself on your next visit so that I can ensure you get into a great room.

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Hutton Hotel for a quick child-free getaway weekend. The intent was to pamper ourselves with nice amenities and delicious food while exploring the attractions of Nashville. Admittedly, we did not spend an abundance of time in the hotel. However, our experiences with the hotel accommodations exceeded expectations.

In the king-suite room, we enjoyed dual flat-screen TVs, comfortable sitting area and large bathroom space. The spacious rain shower was one of the nicest that I have encountered in a hotel (and tempting to stay in all day). I have never before encountered a speaker in the bathroom that is linked to the television, but it was great to not miss a minute of action during the football game. Lastly, the smallest but favorite feature was the use of liquid soap (and shampoo and conditioner) dispensers in the bathroom. I hate using and wasting bar soap in hotels, so this small luxury was a welcomed treat.

Overall, it was a great stay at Hutton Hotel and we would recommend it for other travelers who are looking for a nice treat.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the kind words and glad to hear you had a great weekend in Music City!

Warm regards,
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

En route from the east coast to Washington state, we stopped off at the Hutton Hotel in Nashville. Unfortunately for one night only! It's a wonderful, warm hotel with great customer service. We were traveling with our "furry friends" and always love to find a boutique hotel that is pet friendly. There was a pet welcome kit with treats, a ball, and a bandana, and they provided beds for the dogs to sleep in too! They provide a very nice car service (hybrid Lexus crossover) to take you out into Nashville and pick you up--we had them take us to dinner. They also have a very well equipped fitness room. Overall, highly recommended. I hope to have occasion to go through Nashville again to stay at the Hutton.

Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

We stayed one night at the Hutton recently for a girls night out. The entire experience was fabulous. From first parking your car to check out, we got friendly, personal service.

The Hutton is a boutique type hotel in the Vandy/Midtown area of Nashville. You simply can't beat the location if you want to be close to everything fun. You are 10 minutes to the best shopping in Nashville at the Mall at Green Hills, 5 minutes to Vanderbilt University and 10 minutes to all of the downtown attractions.

I valet parked my car and Logan was very courteous. He asked me if I would need my car again and I responded no. Later I realized I needed something out of my car and when I called to ask if I could go to my car he said, "Sure, you can, but if you need something out of it I will be happy to go get it and bring it to your room. Whatever is easier for you." I was impressed and happily took him up on his offer.

Walking into the Hutton you are greeted by a warm and inviting lobby that has lots of local artwork depicting the Nashville culture, music, etc. It would be a great spot to meet over coffee or a cocktail.

Check in at the Hutton is fast, easy and personal. You sit down in a comfy chair and work through the quick process.

We reached our room and were wowed by the bathroom. It is awesome! Rainfall shower, glass sink and counter, all the amenities you could need, plus a hair dryer and lighted magnifying mirror. I want that shower!

We went out for the evening, and upon our return our room had been refreshed with new towels, turndown service and slippers on the floor for us.

The bed is wonderful. Comfy but not too soft, down comforter, soft linens. And, the room was very quiet and nice and dark so we could sleep in.

When we went out to grab our morning diet coke, we were greeted by friendly staff who took an interest in us, asking us where we were from, what we were in for, etc. Also, every staff member we encountered greeted us warmly.

Check out was a breeze too.

Stay here! You will not be disappointed! I see that the Hutton is rated behind the Hermitage and Opryland. I haven't stayed at the Hermitage, but I have stayed at Opryland and it pales in comparison. The Hutton is better hands down in location, rooms, decor, atmosphere, etc.

We will go back. Thanks Hutton for a great experience.

Room Tip: They have adjoining rooms.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Great to hear you enjoyed your girls night out at the Hutton! We appreciate the business.

Warm regards,
New Orleans, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

We spent three nights at the Hutton just before Christmas. Our two grandsons (7,9) joined us in our suite. We had a wonderful time. The sofa bed was really comfortable for the boys. We watched movies and ordered breakfast from room service. The breakfast was fabulous! The staff at the Hutton is so nice and attentive. The doormen and valet service helped me resolve a very sticky situation with a rental car. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. We will be back soon!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hutton Hotel? Share your experiences!