“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 152 Hotels in Nashville
Athens, AL, United States
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I always choose Hampton Inns when I travel if possible because the comfortable, clean rooms and free breakfast make for a great value. The location here is fabulous. Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Opry Mills mall are right across the street plus there is easy interstate access and we were downtown within 10-15 minutes. The staff was wonderful, the beds were comfortable, the room clean, the AC COLD (like we like it!) and the breakfast was excellent as usual. The lady who cared for the breakfast bar even sang "You Are My Sunshine" for the crowd! I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Loganvile, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The quality of the food served at breakfast could be improved on. The hot breakfast was adequate, but that's all. The same pastries were served everyday and the bananas were always green every day. The breakfast facilities were very nice and always clean.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple

Chesterfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Special praise goes to the breakfast room attendant who welcomed us and gave each of us a hug. Good facility. Modern. Clean rooms. Good breakfast area and selection. Staff all friendly. Free WiFi for guests.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple
Rugby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were greeted by Andrea on arrival, who made us very welcome, and spent time giving us helpful advice. The hotel was clean and well maintained. The position was near the"grand ole oprey" and near shopping mall, need car for transportation Would stay again.

Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple
Wake Forest, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were traveling from the east coast to the Midwest and didn't know how far we'd make it before stopping. We made a reservation at the last minute and ended up here. It was a great choice! The hotel was nice, clean, and I liked the decor. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The eggs at breakfast were incredible. Overall it was a wonderful stay. I only wish we could have stayed longer!

Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Kenosha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a great stay in Nashville. The hotel was very clean and all the staff were very friendly. One of the reasons I choice this hotel was the free breakfast. That is a great savings when you are on a family vacation. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with family

Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here for a trip that was supposed to be with my mother, but she had to back out at the last minute. The hotel is just what I expected and needed. It was nice, reasonably priced and good location.

It is literally across the street from Opryland and the Gaylord Hotel and Convention Center-which I also looked at staying at, but I'm glad that I didn't. The Hampton is smaller, but still had plenty of rooms, but you could park right near the door. At the Gaylord-you would have had to park very far away and walk and they hotel itself is gigantic. I wasn't there for a conference so the Hampton was much more convenient, even when I went to the Grand Ole Opry-I parked very close-closer than if I stayed at the Gaylord.

The Hampton's rooms were clean and it is a little removed from 155, so it is a little quieter too. The hotel had a hot breakfast which was included: waffles, pre-made omelettes, sausages and other cereals and breads/muffins. They have a shuttle to Downtown (which I didn't use) for those who are interested for $10/each way and a free shuttle to the Opry and Opry Mills mall.

It was just what I needed in Nashville.

Stayed August 2015, traveled solo