“Across the street from OpryLand/right off 155” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #6 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Springfield, Illinois
“Across the street from OpryLand/right off 155”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Nicely decorated hotel with a light music theme. Very nice staff who assisted with finding places to visit. Had a draw full of maps to frequently visited attractions. Lots of restaurants nearby. Room was very nice. Convenient USB port and chargers next to the bed. All amenities found in most hotels. Has a fitness center with treadmill, bike, elliptic machine. No free weights, but has bell weights. There is also a small area near the front desk for snacks, ice cream and microwave meals. Breakfast offering was the usual fair. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Semomu, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences at our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad you had a good time during your stay with us. Thank you for your business and your kind words, and I hope you can visit us again sometime!

608 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
cleveland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I am always pleased with Hampton, but this room was amazing, large and pleasant. The breakfast staff was exceptional, and very sweet showing true southern hospitality! I would highly recommend this Hampton, as well as the entire Hampton Inn chain.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Phyllis C, I just wanted to say thank you for the very kind things you said about our hotel and our staff. I appreciate you taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, and I hope you can come back and see us soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

The Hampton Inn Opry Land was fantastic. It was extremely clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. There were two ladies who went above and beyond. One was at the front desk and could not have been more helpful. It was our first visit to Nashville. The second was in the breakfast area each morning and greeted us with a hug. What a great way to start the day. My wife and I would highly recommend this hotel when visiting Nashville.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the nice things you said about us in your TripAdvisor review! I can't wait to share this review with our staff - it's always so nice when someone takes the time to mention they had a good experience with us!
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

A great location in the Nashville TN Area with easy access to city center, Opry and other sites. We had great staff assistance and the breakfast was one of the better one we have found at the Hampton Inns. Highly recommend as a place to stay in Nashville.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kevin M, thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Nashville, and for rating us on TripAdvisor. I'm really glad you had an enjoyable experience with us, and I hope you can visit us again sometime!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very nice hotel would definitely stay there again. The breakfast was fantastic. Very clean hotel. Everyone except Andy made you feel very welcome and went out of there way to help you. The shuttle was great had certain times they were scheduled to go different places but if they were not busy they did not have a problem taking you early.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor. I'm glad you had a good experience during your stay with us, although I'm sorry to hear you found one of our employees to be less than helpful. One of my favorite parts of my job is getting to share these reviews with the staff and use them to make us the best we can be, so I definitely appreciate your feedback. I hope you can visit us again sometime!
Springfield, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had a wonderful stay here. The one and only problem we had was a billing issue, they accidentily charged me twice for my one night stay.I had already paid through priceline and the hotel also charged by creidt card by accident. After explaining the problem to the manager, he quickly assured us that the second charge would come off my credit card which it did. Next time I will definitely book through the hotel and not through priceline though, the hotel seems to actually offer better rates. Anyways, the beds in our room were easily the most comfortable beds I have ever encountered! Wonderful! And since we stayed on weekday (Thursday) we got to meet the famous Sunshine in the morning and she was just as wonderful and warm as everyone has described her! She walked around and asked everyone how they were doing and gave hugs all around! The food was delicious, I had a southwestern omlet, breakfast potatoes, maple sausage, and a waffle. I've been craving this exact meal ever since I left! They also had many other options for breakfast like yogurt,fresh fruit, cereal, and oatmeal. I also enjoyed the location of the hotel as it was right by the Opry Mills which is a great mall with outlet stores! The staff was very friendly and I would most definitely return if I am in the area again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Alyssa K, thank you so much for all the kind things you said about our hotel, our staff, and especially Sunshine! She truly is a ray of sunshine to our guests, and along with the rest of our staff, takes great joy in making our guests' stays the best they can possibly be. And I appreciate you bringing the billing error to our attention and allowing us to correct that for you. I really hope you can come back and see us on your next trip to our area!
Brooklyn, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Lovely place to stay. Multitude of coffee and teas 24/7 in lobby. Good interior decorating. Delicious breakfast. Clean, efficient. But I personally felt it was a little expensive. I know it's near Grand Ole Opry. But you can get dirt cheap and decent accomodations near Disney World in Orlando. Still and all, would return.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joy E. G, thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to Nashville. I appreciate the nice things you said about us - and now I also want to go to Disney World!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland? Share your experiences!