“stick with the Thai!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Lebanon, TN
“stick with the Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

First, to avoid confusion -- Thai Kitchen is also known as Rice Bowl. Same place, two different names!

I've been eating here for more than 20 years. It's got WONDERFUL Thai food -- simple, freshly cooked, and FRESH ingredients. Do NOT bother with the "Chinese" selections, stick with the Thai dishes and the curries. Those little ladies standing at their woks know what they're doing!

This place is absolutely no frills -- no fancy decorations, no pretensions, no hiked up prices. Just great food!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Nothing Fancy, but Good, Tasty Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I am fan of the Spicy Noodles with Tofu ... but then again the Lad Nar is also one of my favorites. I get take out at least once a week, and since in summer, when my herbs and peppers are blooming, I bring bags of basil, mint and peppers ... and the cooks take care of me :)

Visited June 2012
Russellville, Alabama
“Not bad...not great...but ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

The restaurant is located near the highway and easy to find if you look. The restaurant is in a store-front of a older building.The atmosphere is "functional." I did see many people of various ethnic backgrounds eating lunch there and this was encouraging. I ordered the "red curry" (curry chicken, vegetables, coconut milk). The curry was fresh and tasty but very tame. I have had much worse but I have also had better. I might be willing to give the place another shot but this experience was mediocre.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“I've loved this place for years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Little hole in the wall place with great food and great prices. Not everything on the menu is spectacular, but once you find the dish you like, you'll be hooked. The same people have been working there for years, and consistency is one of their strong suits. The name is a bit misleading, though, as it's not really really a Thai restaurant, but they do have plenty of Thai dishes. Great casual place. Love it.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Thai I have had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is the best Thai restaurants I have eaten at to date. My daughter took us here 4 months ago and we now go 3-4 times a month. Small, family owned and family operated. Our favorites are the panang curry, red curry and green curry. Ask for the special hot sauce.

• Visited January 2012