“Nice hotel...not perfect but will do.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #34 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
columbus oh
“Nice hotel...not perfect but will do.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2009

Booked on Priceline. for $39(+tax)
Very close to the Airport. Requested a room away from airport and recieved it.
Not a big fan of sleep number bed. Too inconsistent. Rooms are little dated but fine.
Pool was nice and perfect temp. Hot tub is in a separate room next to the pool. Worked fine.
Free breakfast included in room rate. Food wasn't the best but was tolerable
Front desk let us have a late check out 1:30 PM was very nice and a lot later than other hotels.
Plenty of restaurants and gas stations w/in 1 minute.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
gadsden, tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2009

My sister advised me to try this hotel when I could not find a reasonable price in the Opryland area and what a surprise. For one this was Thanksgiving weekend and I think a million people were in the Opryland area and I was away from all that traffic. The other is this is a wonderful place to stay. Heated infdoor pool, breakfast buffett (2 adult and any children in your party are free), sleep number beds, the most comfortable comforters I have ever slept under (so warm) and very pleaseant staff. I loved it and will come back when I am in Nashville again.

Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
Sarasota,FL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2009

The hotel took my personal card for expenses, in which the hold $25. Normal. Except, the hotel was prepaid and then they charged my personal card for the room as well, each day I have went down to the front desk to clear it up and each day I am told it is fixed. Today on my week long stay(Sundaay) I had the front desk call the manager, He refused to speak to me at the front desk and had me sent to my room to receive a call from him. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!! and keep your hand on your wallet!!!

Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

We had booked a king room with a sleep number bed on the internet and once we checked in, they had down-graded us to a double without the sleep number bed and without saying anything. We went back downstairs and demanded the room we booked. The room was very nice. Very comfortable. We were given vouchers for free breakfasts for both days of our stay. It was very good. More variety than you normally find. The indoor pool was also very nice. Overall we were pleased with our stay. Location was convenient as well.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Smyrna, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2009

The air conditioning went out at our apartment, so my wife and I decided to take a weekend trip to Nashville to avoid the discomfort. We would have been better off at home.

The Radisson Nashville Airport was dank and musty. The air in our room was extremely damp, and when we laid on the bed, it felt like the sheets were wet from the air. The room and the hallway also reeked of chlorine from the indoor pool.

This hotel also features "sleep number" beds, which proved to be very uncomfortable. I couldn't find any enjoyable setting, and I woke up with a sore back. In addition, the TV only featured a limited selection of free channels.

I would not recommend this hotel in the future. There are many better options near the airport. I would suggest the Country Inn & Suites across the street. My wife and I have stayed there in the past, and it was excellent.

The Radisson was terrible.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Paducah, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

I am usually loath to slam a business, but this property has a serious problem with its air conditioning system. It's not pulling the moisture out of the air so everything in the common areas had a damp, clammy feel. My room was even worse. Papers brought into the room became damp and limp within a few minutes. A mildewy odor pervaded the hallway and was worse in my room. I'm guessing this is a fairly recent problem since I saw no visible signs of mold growth, but if they don't fix it soon the mold will certainly come. There are plenty of other properties in this area, so keep looking.

My stay was September 18-20, 2009.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Hernando, MS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2009

The first night, me, my wife and 3 yr old were awaken by a drunk man beating on the door next to us. I looked out our door to see what the noise was only to find him passed out in the hall. However, he didn't remain passed out for long. He woke up several times to beat on the door some more. Finally his wife let him in the room and they proceeded to have a shouting match for the next hour and a half complete with cursing, throwing things and slamming the door.
It took 6 calls to the front desk and over 1 1/2 hours to get the police to come out.
When they did finally show up they talked with the couple, shared a few laughs and left...at which point the couple started in again.
At 1 am the front desk was very understanding and willing to accomodate us with a discount and/or room change....we would discuss it in the morning.
Of course there was a shift change in the morning so the overnight front desk personnel had left a message for the manager who had to call another manager who hadn't gotten back with the front desk....yada yada yada.
Long story short, the "communication" failed to take place between all the managers during our weekend stay.
They made no attempt to remedy the situation even though we were repeat customers and told them we had another trip planned in the near future during which we planned to stay at their hotel.

Maybe the drunk rednecks will stay there again, but we won't.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!