“Just fair” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville
“Just fair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I live in Murfreesboro, but I had an early flight the next day, so I booked the Radisson in order to save me about 45 minutes of sleep! The parking lot is well lit and I parked underneath a security camera. Check-in was a breeze and plenty of people to help. The staff at the front desk were nice.

However, the room left a lot to be desired. First, I could not find the safe, although the book in the room does say there's a safe. I called the front desk and apparently, I was booked in a room without one, but for $10 more, I could change rooms to one of the exact same size (king bed) and have a safe. This I decided to do.

Both rooms were worn and tired. I felt sorry for them, as they have clearly ignored. Both were clean, but also, both had very loud air conditioning units. (They both worked good, which is important to me.)

There was chipped tile, torn carpets (take a pair of scissors to them, at the very least) and of course the chairs and the carpet were worn and faded in some areas.

The shower worked well and it was quiet from nearby rooms.

I did not see a regular restaurant, only a lounge with about 6 tables and lounge food. I had chicken quesadillas which were extremely filling (large plate) and they were very delicious in flavor.

However, for the future, I will book another hotel besides the Radisson.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
TIMNATN, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay at our hotel.
Please accept our sincere apology for the items you described in your review.
If you wish to speak with me directly in greater detail about your experience I would very much look forward to speaking with you. My direct phone line is 615-885-0009. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Cardington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Since this has to be short, I will just say, being on the 7th floor was awful!!! Everysingle time the air conditioning kicks on and off it was SO LOUD. Kept me awake the entire time we stayed. And we were in 2 different rooms. :/ lots of noises!!! Had a lot of inconsiderate people slamming doors early while leaving. Just was not a great vacation. Our first room the toilet wasn't all the way connected to the wall, so it was wobbly on the floor, and the second room when you flushed the toilet the pipe in the wall ticked!!! There was also some plastic deodorant top on the bathroom floor when we got into our room, so it made me skeptical on how clean the room was.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Jess,
Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you described in your review of the hotel.
If you would like to contact me directly to discuss in more detail I would very much look forward to speaking with you. My direct line is 615-885-0009. Thank you!
Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

As I lay in their comfortable bed writing this review, I always thank myself for staying at the Radisson Airport Hotel. The staff is always accommodating as I have things sent ahead via FedEx they're always waiting for me at the front desk. Great breakfast downstairs, a workout in the gym and a dip in the pool and I'm all set for a great trip. I'll be back always!

Stayed July 2014
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Steven,
Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us once again. Please let us know the next time you are planning a trip to Nashville as we will look forward to seeing you as always.
Take care!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

The desk staff was not very helpful or pleasant, there was almost no hot water in our shower and the hotel restaurant staff was inattentive. The one person who appreciated that hot water helps make a good shower took $50 off of our bill.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Sylvia F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We apologize we did not meet your expectations, and for the issues you experienced. 100% guest satisfaction is our goal; please feel free to contact me at the number below to discuss your feedback in further detail.

Sylvia Falcon
615-889-9090
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The employees were helpful in every way. It is a good place to stay for a vacation or for a meeting. The food was good but the customer service is outstanding I will be back to enjoy the shopping and the relaxation

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Saundra,
thank you for taking time to right a review of the Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport. We certainly think we have the best employees of any hotel in Nashville and so glad you agree. We are pleased that you will be back to stay with us the next time you are in Nashville.
Take care and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The Radisson Hotel on Airport Center DR. is a great hotel weather for a vacation or for a meeting or overnight travel, I have done all of these at this hotel. What makes it so great is the staff, very helpfull and friendly, they make you feel like family. The food is great and the service is wonderfull. The rooms are always clean and the aminities are always good. I always feel relaxed because I know if I need something Tim and his staff will always take care of it. I have recommened this hotel to my friends and to my customers and thier families and never has one of them had a negitive word to say about anything at this hotel.

Room Tip: My favorite room is 420
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Tom,
Thank you so much for taking the time to compose a review about your experience at our hotel.
We take pride in providing great service for our guests in a friendly atmosphere.
If there is anything that we may do for you please just let us know.
It is our pleasure to assist in any way in making your future stays more enjoyable.
tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Nice property. Clean and comfortable. What makes this place is their customer service...front desk, housekeeping, maintenance. ...all going the extra steps to make our visit a great one. Cudos to this Radisson.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for writing the very nice review of the Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport. We take great pride in the fact that we have such a good team all throughout the hotel as you mentioned. Everyone from the front desk staff, housekeeping and the engineering team are committed to 100% guest satisfaction each and every day. We look forward to you staying with us again very soon.
Thank you again.

Been to Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!