“Good airport hotel, recommended!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #34 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Droitwich, United Kingdom
“Good airport hotel, recommended!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Stayed there for two nights. Loved everything about this hotel, well, almost everything, except that the breakfast wasn't free - that's why four stars instead of 5! :-)

Great location, lovely surroundings, spacious room, very comfortable beds, good bathroom with amazing Rituals toiletries (too good to be true! ), all nice and clean. Fast lifts. Free wi fi and a frequent shuttle bus to the airport, helpful drivers. Easy check in and out. No problem whatsoever - one happy customer! :)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Sylvia F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Thank you for choosing Radisson Nashville Airport! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time, and hope that future travels bring you back to the area!

329 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had a very early flight. So, we stayed here the night before. When I arrived, I scheduled an airport shuttle for 4:45 am. The lady just simply handed me the book and asked me to fill it out. My brother in law came in later (he didn't know I had reserved a shuttle), and he was told that they couldn't take us to the airport because there was a fee we were supposed to pay and there was no more room??? There was another couple in line with the same issue. After some time, they finally let us pay the fee, and took us to the airport. I was just unsure why they just handed me a book to pick a time, and then told my family (and others in line) something totally different two hours later. Other than that, the hotel was fine. It was clean, quiet, and close to the airport. Just make sure you pay for the airport shuttle before you get there because the front desk clerk said this was a new policy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sylvia F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We do apologize for the inconvenience which you experienced regarding the park and fly.

Our overnight guest have the option of booking a package which includes 15 consecutive nights of parking. There is also an outside company that caters to our non hotel guest, I am assuming this is where the confusion occurred. We will use this feedback to improve our services moving forward. Please let us know if you plan to return in the future. I will be pleased to be a point of contact to ensure a flawless experience.

Dawsonville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Hotel was clean and courteous and conveniently located. Beds were new and very comfortable. Thin walls and standard definition tv was disappointing. Nice flat screen TVs without HD service makes no sense.
Overall not bad

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We do appreciate the comments you made regarding our service and new bedding. We are currently in the process of reprogramming our televisions to include HD. We hope that future travels bring you to the area and you choose Radisson.

Rockford, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This Radisson was not up to par with others we have stayed at. The property is very tired and in need of renovation. The sleep number bed did not work and was rock hard. They were in the process of changing out the mattresses the day we were there. The room carpeting was worn and the furniture beat up. The wall by the elevators was dirty.
The staff was friendly, the room was clean, the pool area was nice. There are numerous local restaurants. Very convenient to the airport.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Sylvia F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your comments and will use this to fine tune our operation in hopes that if you return we can exceed your expectations. Our mattress conversion project will be complete by end of day, Friday, April 18th. Please feel free to contact me directly if you choose to return.

Sylvia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I recently stayed at the Radisson Hotel near the airport. I was very impressed with the staff. They were extremely polite. I told the young lady checking me in I consider myself a foodie and she gave me some great suggestions on where I should eat. The room I stayed in was very clean and had a much updated decor which I always enjoy. For me this was the perfect location because it was close to the airport as well as where I needed to be for my meetings. I would recommend this hotel to other travelers and will most likely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Richie,
thank you so much for your kind comments. We appreciate you staying with us and certainly hope to see you again when you visit Music City. Please let me know if there is anything I can do next time you stay with us here at the Radisson Nashville Airport.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Our company uses Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport on a regular basis. They are awesome to work with and always try to accommodate our needs. The people that we place there always have great things to say about their stays. They also have a good menu with plenty of other option close by. Their location is excellent, close to the airport, right off of I-40 for easy access back to the interstate. I would highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Renee,
We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the Radisson. We look forward to taking care of many more of your travelers coming to Nashville.
Thank you.
Upstate
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We paid an exorbitant rate for our stay because of the women's final four tournament (we weren't there for that reason). Even at half the price, I would have been less than thrilled. The best I can say is that it was ok.

I had read several reviews complaining about the sleep number beds (note to the Radisson: I have also read your responses claiming that guests didn't know how to use the beds. Perhaps if you feel that is the case, clearer communication is in order), and I would agree. The bed was small, and while I was able to change the setting, I couldn't get a good match and it was cumbersome to operate. I would avoid this hotel in the future for this reason alone.

Housekeeping was not very thorough. The shampoo was not replaced during our stay and twice there was trash left in the bins. The room was near the elevator and was quite noisy because of that and what sounded like the AC.

On our first night, the front desk was cheerful and very responsive, but after that it was as though we didn't exist. The breakfast staff in the restaurant was a bright spot in a less than thrilling stay.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sylvia F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
On behalf of our entire staff, we apologize for the inconveniences which you experienced during your stay. We appreciate you providing us with feedback and thank you for bringing these inconsistencies to our attention. It is our goal to provide the best service for our guest, and it seems we did not meet your expectations. If you choose to return, and would consider staying with us again please feel free to contact me directly to arrange your accommodations.

We value your business, and would appreciate the opportunity to make it right with you.

Sylvia Falcon

Been to Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!