“Friendly and Cozy” 5 of 5 stars

Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #38 of 150 hotels in Nashville
“Friendly and Cozy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I recently stayed at the Radisson Hotel near the airport. I was very impressed with the staff. They were extremely polite. I told the young lady checking me in I consider myself a foodie and she gave me some great suggestions on where I should eat. The room I stayed in was very clean and had a much updated decor which I always enjoy. For me this was the perfect location because it was close to the airport as well as where I needed to be for my meetings. I would recommend this hotel to other travelers and will most likely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Richie,
thank you so much for your kind comments. We appreciate you staying with us and certainly hope to see you again when you visit Music City. Please let me know if there is anything I can do next time you stay with us here at the Radisson Nashville Airport.

325 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Our company uses Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport on a regular basis. They are awesome to work with and always try to accommodate our needs. The people that we place there always have great things to say about their stays. They also have a good menu with plenty of other option close by. Their location is excellent, close to the airport, right off of I-40 for easy access back to the interstate. I would highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Renee,
We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the Radisson. We look forward to taking care of many more of your travelers coming to Nashville.
Thank you.
Upstate
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We paid an exorbitant rate for our stay because of the women's final four tournament (we weren't there for that reason). Even at half the price, I would have been less than thrilled. The best I can say is that it was ok.

I had read several reviews complaining about the sleep number beds (note to the Radisson: I have also read your responses claiming that guests didn't know how to use the beds. Perhaps if you feel that is the case, clearer communication is in order), and I would agree. The bed was small, and while I was able to change the setting, I couldn't get a good match and it was cumbersome to operate. I would avoid this hotel in the future for this reason alone.

Housekeeping was not very thorough. The shampoo was not replaced during our stay and twice there was trash left in the bins. The room was near the elevator and was quite noisy because of that and what sounded like the AC.

On our first night, the front desk was cheerful and very responsive, but after that it was as though we didn't exist. The breakfast staff in the restaurant was a bright spot in a less than thrilling stay.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sylvia F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
On behalf of our entire staff, we apologize for the inconveniences which you experienced during your stay. We appreciate you providing us with feedback and thank you for bringing these inconsistencies to our attention. It is our goal to provide the best service for our guest, and it seems we did not meet your expectations. If you choose to return, and would consider staying with us again please feel free to contact me directly to arrange your accommodations.

We value your business, and would appreciate the opportunity to make it right with you.

Sylvia Falcon
New Haven, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stayed here for one evening in Nashville while visiting the Grand Ole Opry and then flying out the next morning. I stayed with family in a suite with one king bed and used the pull out couch myself. I found it plenty comfortable though it could use a few additional linens/blankets/pillows for the pull-out. Adequate space between the living area, bathroom,and bedroom. Appreciated the french doors that closed in between the spaces; not all suite hotels actually have doors that close and that was a nice feature. The hotel bar was quick and attentive.
As others have mentioned, the decor could use some updating and the walls are a bit on the thin side (especially on the pull-out coach - closest to the door - I could hear hallway noise well into the night) but overall, it was an average experience - not poor but not above and beyond. I'd consider staying here again, as the staff was friendly and responsive and overall, it met expectations.

Room Tip: Given walls are thin, ask to be further from elevators if possible.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Sylvia F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We do appreciate the comments you made regarding our suite layout and attentive service. We hope that future travels will bring you back to the area and you will choose Radisson Nashville Airport.

Cape Coral, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

This was the first time that we have stayed at a Radisson, and will more than likely be the last. We had two doubles - both of which were Sleep Numbers. The display of the remote on one of the beds was broken and didn't work. The other one was ok, but it was really uncomfortable. Every time one person moved, the other person would move because of the fact that it's an airbed. We checked in on a Thursday and were going to be leaving on the following Monday. Saturday we were informed with a note from housekeeping, that as of 11:00 Sunday night, the water would be shut off until early the next day for repairs. So no showers or toilets after 11pm....not at all good for us. The next morning, there was absolutely NO hot water. My husband and I complained at the front desk and she informed us that if we had a problem with the fact that the water was turned off, we could have stayed at the Holiday Inn. This was not mentioned ANYWHERE in the note that housekeeping left for us. Overall - a very disappointing stay - we will not be back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Sylvia F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Good Morning!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We apologize for the Inconvenience of the bed, and water down time. If you are willing I'd like to discuss in further detail how the situation was handled.

Please feel free to contact me directly at (615) 889-9090.

Woodstock, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed here as a result of a bid on Tripadvisor. The hotel is clean and lobby/restaurant area look nice. The rooms are ok, but are a bit on the noisy side near elevator and hallway traffic. Sleep number beds can be finicky. Close to the airport and is part of a good shuttle service. Can't remember the name but ask at the front desk and they will give you a name and number to a company that will only charge you $10.00 to shuttle you downtown and pick you up on the hour. They are very friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the feedback you have provided to us. On behalf of our entire staff we would like to apologize for the noise level. We will use this to fine tune our operation in hopes that you will return in the future.

Willoughby, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Hotel was easy to find and fit our needs perfectly! Only a 7-10 minute drive to downtown . Right off the freeway! I didn't notice any noise from the airport at all, other then when you were outside. Staff was very friendly!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for your recent comments, and for choosing Radisson!

Been to Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!