“Best Place near Airport! Plus Hot Breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get More Offer
Ranked #44 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Palm Springs, California
“Best Place near Airport! Plus Hot Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Love staying here! They've added new sleep number beds and refrigerators with microwaves in every room. The staff is very friendly and hotel clean and well groomed. Close to interstate exits and downtown. When I go to Nashville this is the only place I stay now.

Stayed December 2013
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience and noticing the new changes in the rooms. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Nashville Airport. We look forward to your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Destin, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

We stayed during a reunion trip and was pleased. The indoor pool was fun for the kids and I got quite a kick out of the warning sign by the pool. "This is not allowed....Do not......blah, blah." It listed about 25 rules; it should just say "Don't be STUPID".
The restaurant was very nice and I had a superb breakfast. A surprisingly good steak for dinner and very good sides.
We stayed on the top floor, near the elevator and had to tolerate very loud hydraulic noises and banging. Woke me up SEVERAL times.
Nothing real special, but clean and nice.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevators on top floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your family reunion. I do aplogize for the elevator noise and we are having that fixed currently. We look forward to your next stay.

Thank you!
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Radisson in overseas are usually good, but this hotel is a just a standard hotel. Looks good outside, but nothing impressive for staff service or room. I really didn't like the trash bin in bathroom. It is the same one you see at doctors' office which you have to step on to open a lid and very dirty.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.
Gahanna, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed on the 6th floor of this lovely business hotel for four nights and three days in mid-November 2013.

THE HOTEL AND STAFF: The grounds and interior were lovely, and the parking lot was spacious enough that we never had to hunt longer than 10 minutes to find a place for our car, and everyone on the staff, from the desk to the cleaning staff and maintenance workers, was nothing but kind and friendly to us.

THE ROOM: Our room itself was very clean and pretty to look at, with simplistic, modern touches: we even had a decent view looking out toward the city from our window. The temperature was adjustable, which was a nice feature I've not seen in every hotel I've visited. The bathroom was quite small, and the water pressure was terrible, but the water provided by the shower itself stayed very warm, and the complimentary soaps smelled delicious. Should you travel here for business you'll be all-set to go: the desk chair was comfortable, the wi-fi never once cut out on us, and the coffee provided in the room was surprisingly decent. The only amenity in the room that didn't impress me was the television: while the provided how-to guide was very straightforward, the television itself wasn't programmed intuitively, and I personally couldn't really figure out how to work it much beyond the first few channels.

EXTRAS: I paid a little extra from a SleepNumber mattress, and my boyfriend absolutely loved playing around with its setting: totally worth it, especially if you've never used one of those beds before. Room service was available, but seemed somewhat overpriced (until, of course, we realized the the 9-11 AM breakfast buffet was not, as we had thought, complimentary). We didn't take advantage of the exercise room next to the pool, but it looked clean and serviceable. Personally, my boyfriend and I were both a little disappointed that this particular location did not have a hot tub, especially after our long drive into the state from southern Ohio, but the pool area was pleasantly clean and warm--definitely an improvement from some places I've stayed!

CONS: Very few, and none of which had to do with the staff themselves. One: we thought they'd be a shuttle available to take us to Nashville, which was not the case. While a shuttle was available, it was primarily meant to take guests to and from the nearby airport. The desk service did call a cab for us, and our driver had a lovely personality, but the additional cost wasn't something we expected to deal with, and we were somewhat disappointed. Two: the fine print concerning the "complimentary" breakfast, which actually consists of a snack and a fresh-brewed cup of coffee, if you are awake and can request it between the hours of 4 and 6 AM. The breakfast buffet offered in the lobby from 9 to 11 AM is not free, so my suggestion would be to skip it and order a few small treats via room service.

OVERALL: I'd recommend this chain and location, especially if you're only staying a night or two and you'd like somewhere decent that's also close to the airport. Everyone working there was kind and helpful: just do your homework before you book!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your very detailed feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your overall stay at the Radisson Nashville Airport. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Music City.
Happy Holidays!
Paducah, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great hotel to relax at before flying out of BNA. Good clean rooms with sleep number beds. Good price for the location and services. Friendly staff was a plus. They also have a great shuttle to take you to the airport. In house restaurant and bar.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have stayed at many Nashville properties of varying quality. Overall, I was very satisfied with my 3 night stay at this Radisson. I had requested a top floor room, away from the elevator with no adjoining door, and I got just that. It was very quiet and peaceful, despite the fact the hotel was filled with a tour group. I really never heard anyone, which is always appreciated... especially in Nashville!

My room itself was clean and functional and all of the staff I encountered were friendly.

As many have commented, yes, the beds are a problem. But management has suggested the beds will be changed out during the winter, which will be a positive. It was kind of odd that neither bed worked. Everytime I see a sleep number commercial, I always think that hotels make a case for never buying one. I look forward to seeing the new Radisson bedding.

As a Gold Club Carlson member, I did have have waters and snacks in the room awaiting me. That is always appreciated. I did not get a room upgrade, despite seeing them available on radisson.com

Overall, I would definitely consider coming back, especially since I have seen some of the other nearby hotels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jackson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Good sleep on a sleep number bed. Stayed one day while taking a break from driving a charter bus. Slept very good on the bed. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Kind of hard to find unless you know where it is but worth looking for. Didn't get to enjoy any amenities but will try next time.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!