“Good stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Miami, Florida
“Good stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were a family of 4 which stayed for 2 nights. We called to see if we can check in early (at 1pm) and the lady said yes that they have rooms available. when we got there literally 30 min after the phone call, the lady told us they had no rooms to check in now and said she didn't know who told me that. I could tell she was new because she kept making errors and it was forever just to check in even though the room was already paid for. The sleep number bed was great except it didn't work for 1 of the beds. The rooms were well equipped, very clean and very close to the airport.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for your comments after your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport. I have addressed your issue with the Sleep Number bed. We are actually in the process of replacing them all very soon. We hope the next time you are in the Nashville area you will be staying with us again.
Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
New Zealand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Our family of 3 adults visited Nashville in June for the Country Music Festival. We stayed at the Raddison for a week. The bed settee for the 3rd adult was terrible - springs sticking in your back! We asked for a roll out bed as the bed settee was so uncomfortable. The roll out bed they supplied was worse! Our adult son said he had slept on better beds in hostels while traveling the USA!
By this stage we were getting fairly grumpy! On complaining again we were then supplied with a much better roll out bed. The hotel were quick to respond to our complaints but should have supplied a decent roll out bed straightaway. Staff were very friendly and shuttle drivers excellent.
This hotel is too far from the city. Taxis' were expensive.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments. We are looking into the rollaway beds currently in an effort to purchase new ones. Im happy you found our staff friendly and they were able to help with the situation regarding the beds. I hope you will consider staying with us next time you are in town.
Thank you.
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

The lobby of the hotel looks great. Once you get past the lobby the age of the hotel starts to be visible. The room I had was a king bed suite. It was a nice room with two flat screen tvs. The bed was a sleep number bed, which I do not particularly like. Lots of pillows of all types, sizes, firmness, etc. Some things in the room show the age , like they just tried to mask the age with the remodel. The restaurant was open for breakfast and food and service was great. Located close to the airport, but there was hardly any noise.

• Stayed July 2013
Charlotte, nc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed at the Radisson Airport Nashville for 6 nights last week and it was almost like being home. Everyone - including the manager who helped us get our luggage to our room and the other manager who was so friendly and who remembered me during our entire stay - was really great. If I had a complaint, it might be that the bed didn't work - which I didn't bother reporting. Also, the bartender who made my happy hour margarita was not overly friendly. Other than that, it was really perfect!

Room Tip: I got the suite which gave my 2 teenagers a room of their own with french doors for privacy. A perf...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Bobby S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
We thank you and appreciate your comments and glad we could make you feel at home during your stay. We take great pride in always trying to make our guest as comfortable as possible while they are here. I do apologize about the bed, we are looking at replacing the sleep number beds very soon.
Thanks so much and we look forward to the next time you are in Nashville and that you will consider us again.
Northern New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My flight out of Nashville was cancelled. Delta Airlines provided a voucher for the Radisson which is in a group of hotels located by the airport. Free shuttle with the nicest drivers! Hotel staff was wonderful and my room on the 5th floor was great with sleep number double beds, clean bathroom, desk and free wi fi. Nice pool which closes at 11pm. Free coffee and breakfast bars for early morning folks leaving. My flight did leave the next day and thanks to the Radisson staff the layover was pleasant instead of misery at the airport.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I arrived at the Radisson about 45 min early and my room was ready for check in. I am a very picky person when it comes to where I stay. so I prayed the whole way to Nashville from Memphis that this hotel would be a great one for a weekend stay. When I arrived and say the area the hotel was located in I was pleased. as I drove up to the front entrance I was pleased. When I walk into the lobby it was nice and clean. As I rode the elevator up to the 5th floor I was nervous on what the room would look and smell like. As I entered the room I was well pleased. It meet my expectations. The room was clean and smelled very nice. I will stay here again. The staff was nice and we were in Nashville because my little girl was in a cheerleading competition and the other quest was excited for her and made her feel good. and her team won 1st place. Go Southaven Dragons you are #1.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments. We really appreciate it and so happy that everything worked out well with your trip and you had a great stay here at the Radisson. We hope that the next time you are in Nashville you will be staying with us again.
Thank you!
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My first trip to TN.
I had a very stressful trip arriving into TN 4 hours late arriving at the Budget Knoxville car rental desk at midnight. Based on poor directions, I was lost in the mountains in east TN for over 2 hours with no cell service, while trying to find Sevierville, I left Sevierville at 11AM the next day and drove from Knoxville to Nashville. Budget rental could not tell me where the Nashville airport was to return the car after my business in Nashville (I rented in Knoxville). So after calling Budget toll free number and ending up in robo voice land "press 1 for ..., press 2 for ...", I gave up and called the Radisson to help me find the airport and got a real person! The gentlemen gave great directions to the airport, and then arranged for a shuttle pickup at the airport. The gentleman who picked me up at the airport was extremely pleasant. As was the lady who delivered the room service that evening.
The hotel was clean and the staff very professional. I would stay again if I am ever in Nashville.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Donna,
Thanks so much for your comments. I know you had talked to Tim already. We read your kind comments to our staff this morning as let Brad and Derrick know as well. We hope the rest of your trip was pleasant. We hope the next time you are back in Nashville we will have you as our guest here at the Radisson.

Been to Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!