“Almost like home” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Charlotte, nc
“Almost like home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed at the Radisson Airport Nashville for 6 nights last week and it was almost like being home. Everyone - including the manager who helped us get our luggage to our room and the other manager who was so friendly and who remembered me during our entire stay - was really great. If I had a complaint, it might be that the bed didn't work - which I didn't bother reporting. Also, the bartender who made my happy hour margarita was not overly friendly. Other than that, it was really perfect!

Room Tip: I got the suite which gave my 2 teenagers a room of their own with french doors for privacy. A perf...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Bobby S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
We thank you and appreciate your comments and glad we could make you feel at home during your stay. We take great pride in always trying to make our guest as comfortable as possible while they are here. I do apologize about the bed, we are looking at replacing the sleep number beds very soon.
Thanks so much and we look forward to the next time you are in Nashville and that you will consider us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Northern New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My flight out of Nashville was cancelled. Delta Airlines provided a voucher for the Radisson which is in a group of hotels located by the airport. Free shuttle with the nicest drivers! Hotel staff was wonderful and my room on the 5th floor was great with sleep number double beds, clean bathroom, desk and free wi fi. Nice pool which closes at 11pm. Free coffee and breakfast bars for early morning folks leaving. My flight did leave the next day and thanks to the Radisson staff the layover was pleasant instead of misery at the airport.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I arrived at the Radisson about 45 min early and my room was ready for check in. I am a very picky person when it comes to where I stay. so I prayed the whole way to Nashville from Memphis that this hotel would be a great one for a weekend stay. When I arrived and say the area the hotel was located in I was pleased. as I drove up to the front entrance I was pleased. When I walk into the lobby it was nice and clean. As I rode the elevator up to the 5th floor I was nervous on what the room would look and smell like. As I entered the room I was well pleased. It meet my expectations. The room was clean and smelled very nice. I will stay here again. The staff was nice and we were in Nashville because my little girl was in a cheerleading competition and the other quest was excited for her and made her feel good. and her team won 1st place. Go Southaven Dragons you are #1.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments. We really appreciate it and so happy that everything worked out well with your trip and you had a great stay here at the Radisson. We hope that the next time you are in Nashville you will be staying with us again.
Thank you!
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My first trip to TN.
I had a very stressful trip arriving into TN 4 hours late arriving at the Budget Knoxville car rental desk at midnight. Based on poor directions, I was lost in the mountains in east TN for over 2 hours with no cell service, while trying to find Sevierville, I left Sevierville at 11AM the next day and drove from Knoxville to Nashville. Budget rental could not tell me where the Nashville airport was to return the car after my business in Nashville (I rented in Knoxville). So after calling Budget toll free number and ending up in robo voice land "press 1 for ..., press 2 for ...", I gave up and called the Radisson to help me find the airport and got a real person! The gentlemen gave great directions to the airport, and then arranged for a shuttle pickup at the airport. The gentleman who picked me up at the airport was extremely pleasant. As was the lady who delivered the room service that evening.
The hotel was clean and the staff very professional. I would stay again if I am ever in Nashville.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Donna,
Thanks so much for your comments. I know you had talked to Tim already. We read your kind comments to our staff this morning as let Brad and Derrick know as well. We hope the rest of your trip was pleasant. We hope the next time you are back in Nashville we will have you as our guest here at the Radisson.
Tallahassee, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stayed two nights at the Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport in Nashville, Tn. Being a Radisson property you would think you would have a modern up to date hotel. The carpets on the 2nd floor gave off an odor that nearly took my breath away. Inside the room, everything was outdated. The furnishings (e.g. in room telephone was probably 10-20+ years old). . The staff was very cordial and helpful, though. Good staff. Even the cleaning staff were helpful. I had to ask one of them directions to the ice machine because there were no sign posted giving directions. The lady was most helpful. I just expected more from a Radisson property. Like I say, all is not in a name.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments. We are constantly updating the hotel. We just completed painting the hallways and public areas. We have a great staff overall and our number one goal is to take care of the guest and make them feel at home. We hope that the next time you are back in the Nashville area you will give us a second chance and see what we will have done by the time you return.
Thank you.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The manager personally drove us to the airport after the free shuttle service left early without us. It is fairly clear that this hotel strives to be a step above the rest. There are a large number of hotels in this zone but the Radisson stands out with its service.

The hotel itself is also very nice and clean. We came here during the Country Music Festival which is one of the busiest times and we had no issues. The hotel stayed clean, people friendly, and the times stayed good. It is also directly across from a Waffle House - which is great for any-time-of-day eats.

I also found this hotel via USAA travels at a discounted rate, so it appears that they strongly support our troops which is a great plus for me as well.

It's about a $25 taxi ride (including tip - just ask them to use the meter instead of flat rate) to get downtown which isn't bad considering the savings you get in hotel cost.

If I came back to Nashville I would stay here again. Friendly, cost-effective, clean, modern and supports our troops. Thanks Radisson for making our trip enjoyable!

Room Tip: They have King and double rooms - though I don't think the doubles are advertised. Just ask if y...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
We greatly appreciate your comments and we are so glad that we could take great care of you while you were here. Our number one goal is guest satisfaction each and every day. We look forward to seeing you next time you are here in Nashville!
Thank you!
Loda,Il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband I stayed one night for a wedding. We checked in early and the 2 girls at the desk were very congenial, and both had a wonderful sense of humor. Although we were only there a short time, all of the staff were kind and quite helpful. The sleep number bed is something I have always wanted to try and was very comfortable. If we get back in the area we will book there again.

Room Tip: The continental breakfast had many tasty choices and the service was excellent!
Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!