“GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PEOPLE!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #34 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Lake in the Hills, Illinois
“GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PEOPLE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

What amazing service! I have stayed all over the county for business in the last few years. I have never seen service like this hotel. The morning the breakfast is quite delightful. The service from the staff is amazing. The rooms are a little dated but the quality and the attention to detail to make your stay a pleasant one is like something not seen in the other chains. The room was clean, I needed last minute shuttle to the airport one morning when I had to fly out last minute they worked me right in. If you staying in the Nashville airport are I would ONLY stay here!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your next stay. If you should need any assistance with your next reservation please contact me directly and I will be happy to help in anyway I can.

329 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Paragould, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Around the 4th of July my wife and I stayed at the Radisson Airport location in Nashville, TN. While this hotel is showing a little age, it remains an excellent hotel for Opry Mills shopping, attending the Grand Ole Opry, and airport departures. The staff goes out of their way to make each guest feel at home. We stayed in one of the suites and were very pleased with the room, size, and the 'extras'. You won't go wrong with this hotel!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. Our staff is committed to making each and every guest feel at home. We know you have a choice when you are choosing a hotel and we appreciate you choosing the Radisson Nashville Airport. We hope to see you again soon.
Toms River, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

We were in Nashville for the CMA Festival last week. This hotel was good, free breakfast was
very good, room was clean and adequate. We really didn't spend much time at the hotel since the purpose of our visit was the festival. One thing that I think could of improved our stay was a shuttle service to/from downtown even at a cost. We had to take taxis each way which was very costly. DO NOT USE the Driving Miss Daisy shuttle. They are a complete rip off!! Have the front desk call a taxi if you need transportation downtown. We were told that it would cost $8.00 per person because we were a party of 4 but after getting on the road the driver told us that it would be $12.00 pp because we weren't staying in the same room. (what did that have to do with it?), also, he stopped at 3 different hotels to pick people up on our way. It took us 45 minutes for a 10 minute ride and he never told us that he was stopping. Because of that we missed the entertainer that we wanted to see... If your into country music, the CMA festival is a must!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Hotelier626, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Radisson Nashville Airport. I especially thank you for your feedback on the shuttle service and we will be looking into that immediately. I hope you will be sure to stay with us next time you are visiting Nashville.
United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I was at the desk and reached my hand back and my white dress shirt got all full of dust and dirt. I turned the chair around and it was apparent that the chair hadn't been dusted for a long time - maybe never!

Breakfast which was a separate charge was bleak. Powdered eggs, stale bagels, runny oatmeal and under cooked link sausages. The biscuit was good.

TN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

There's nothing particularly wrong with this place, the rooms seemed "surface clean" in that he bedding as linens seemed fresh, the bathroom sanitary, and the furniture dust-free, but the dust bunnies in the corners and the marks on the walls showed that the room I was in wasn't deep cleaned (I got this impression from the 6th floor hallway as well). I stayed at this hotel several years ago, and while they have upgraded to flat screen tvs, I did not notice any HD content or PPV options. The rooms, as is the Radisson standard, come with the Sleep Number beds. I'm not a fan, it's basically an adjustable air mattress and is uncomfortable in comparison to what you would get from other hotels of this class (Courtyard, Hilton Garden Inn, Doubletree, Hyatt Place, Four Points).

• Stayed June 2012
Hotelier626, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Thank you for your response and feedback. I hope that if you are in the area again you will let us have another opportunity to make your stay more comfortable. If you would also like to contact me to set up a future reservation please do so.
Thanks
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I stayed in the Radisson for a three days conference at the Opryland, which is about 10 min away. The hotel was having a 35% off and I decided to give it a try, which turned out to be a big disappointment! The rooms are spacious, but dirty, the towels are old and wore out, the phone in the room wasn't working, elevators were dirty as well, the breakfast buffet was not well supplied and no clean tables. The waitress was extremely rude and did not get me order right.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback of the Radisson Nashville Airport. I want to apologize for the condition of your room and we are looking into this with the appropriate staff. I would also like to offer you another chance for us to make it right if you are going to be in the area in the future. Please contact me directly to assist with any reservation needs.
Again I do apologize and hope you will consider us again.
Trinity, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

When we got there the bell hop met us out front with a carrier for all or luggage, went straight to the check in desk and was immediately checked in with less than 5 minute wait. Room was large, bathroom was a very good size, flat screen tv, room service for breakfast was excellent, hot, and very good portions, they made sure we had plenty of towels, shampoo, conditioner etc. was not cheap brands in a very good neighborhood with plenty of convienence stores as well as fast food and home cooking restaurants within walking distance. One of the best hotels we have ever stayed at and the cleanest as well as sleep comfort beds which made for a awesome nights sleep. A++++++ recommended.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback. We have a wonderful housekeeping team here at the Radisson Nashville Airport and take great pride in the overall look of the hotel. We hope that the next time you are in the Nashville area you will be staying with us and if there is anything I can help with please do not hesitate to let us know.
Thank you!

Been to Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!