“Best airport hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Jackson, tn
“Best airport hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

We stayed at the Radisson one night on their Park & Fly package. The room was very nice & clean. My husband loved the Sleep Number bed. The breakfast buffet, which was included in the package, was excellent. My husband went back for seconds and he often eats very lightly. As part of our package we parked our car at the hotel at no extra charge and went on our trip. The hotel shuttle was very prompt on our departure and return home. On our return, the shuttle driver unloaded our luggage and put it in our car. We got a good nice rest the night before our trip at a great rate and didn't have to pay for airport parking. Best airport hotel we have stayed in. We will certainly return.
Jim & Nancy McCormick
Jackson, TN

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Hotelier626, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 5, 2012
We appreciate your comments and for staying with us. We certainly hope that the next time you are in Nashville you will be staying with us. We hope you have a very happy New Year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Winona, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

The room: We were upgraded to a two room suite, and the space was very nice. The rooms are just a tiny bit dated, but our room was very clean, neat, and functional. Just a note: the suites do not have refrigerators or microwaves.
The amenities: We did not use the pool, but it looked like a moderately large indoor facility and seemed nice. The fitness center was very good. There were several high-quality elliptical units and treadmills. There was also a group of basic free-weights another weight machine of some sort.
The elevators: I have to mention that these are some of the slickest elevators I have seen in a hotel. There are just two for the property, so I was a bit worried about long waits. However, because the elevators are so fast, we never had to wait for more than a few seconds. Literally. My kids thought it was a highlight.
The breakfast: Our rate included free breakfast. This was a bit of a disaster. We were there on a holiday weekend, so it might not always be this bad. When we arrived, there was nowhere to sit in the main breakfast area. We got in line, but by the time we made it to the front the eggs, bacon, waffles, etc. were all empty. I got a bit of yogurt for my daughter and we found a seat in the lounge area adjacent to the breakfast area. There was no flatware in the lounge or in at the breakfast bar, so asked one of the servers if we could get some. He was very busy and appeared upset that we were in the lounge with several other families. He took our drink order and headed off. A few minutes later a young woman brought us flatware. By this time some of the members in our party had gotten eggs and such. Everything was quite cold. When our drinks came, we got 3 of the 6 orange juices we ordered and 2 of 4 coffees. About 15 minutes later another waitstaff member came and offered to take our plates. We asked if we could get two additional coffees. She said she would get it but never returned. I think that any one of these individuals would have been an excellent server in different circumstances, but it was just so busy. You know how they used to tell stories about people fighting for the last loaf of bread in understocked store in the old U.S.S.R.? Well, this felt just a bit more like that then I would have liked. If I stayed here again, I think I would pretend that I did not have the option of getting breakfast. Life would be less stressful that way.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Hotelier626, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, December 15, 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments. I have shared your concerns about the buffet with our food and beverage staff. We certianly hope if you are back in the Nashville area you will stay with us again.
Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011 via mobile

We chose to book our stay at the Radisson by the airport based on a few things: free parking, free Internet, and indoor pool, and free breakfast. We were also very happy with how close the hotel is to downtown Nashville-only about 8 minutes! The breakfast is a buffet and the biscuits are great! The pool is open til 11pm. Excellent service and the beds are amazing!!!

• Stayed December 2011
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Stayed single night, room was a little worn out... Breakfast needed more help (servers). Meeting space was good!.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

I was undecided as to whether to stay near the airport or downtown. So glad I chose this hotel near the airport. It was quiet, convenient and comfortable and a great deal. I will definately stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Hotelier626, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, December 8, 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us. Im so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
South Bend, IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

I book all of my hotels through Priceline and have stayed at this hotel twice over the past few years. My brother & his children live in Nashville, TN so I am down there (From Northern IN) a few times a year. I once paid $37/night for this hotel and once paid $45/night. I'll be staying again in Dec for $42/night. I've never had any issues with staff, rooms, dirt, food anything. Parking is free, beds are clean and comfy, bathrooms are clean and spacious. Can't ask for too much more than that!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
Hotelier626, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your comments and certainly look forward to you coming back to see us!
Milton, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

Hotel was ok. Clean but nothing special. Service ok. will not return.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
We appreciate your comments. If you should decide to come back to Nashville we hope you will consider giving us another chance with your stay. Thank you!

Been to Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!