“A perfect wedding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hermitage Hotel

You added Hermitage Hotel to your Saves list
Hermitage Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   231 Sixth Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219 (Downtown Nashville)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Cookeville, Tn
“A perfect wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2009

We had our wedding at the hotel on March 7, 2009 and it was wonderful. Everyone at the hotel was great , that tried to may our day the best ,and it was. We stayed within our buget , the food was delicious the service you wouldn't believe. And they even made our wedding cake which was unbeliveable. I can not say enough about how great everything was.
They make the whole stay so easy and unforgettable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Clarksville TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2009

We were part of 200+ black-tie, fund raising, ball attendees. The ball room was decorated beautifully. The food was excellent and service was very good considering the number of people being served. It is difficult to serve that many and have everyone's food the correct temperature, but somehow, this staff did it! The lavish lobby gave us a beautiful place to mingle before, during and after the dining and dancing. This is an excellent location for an event. Parking may pose an issue for an unusually large group, but that was our only problem.

• Stayed March 2009
Memphis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2009

I have now stayed at the Hermitage Hotel about 6 times for both business and fun. Everytime has been wonderful. The rooms are very nice (Ritz Carlton/Four Seasons nice) always clean and very very quiet. The employees could not be better. The food has always been great along with the bar! :-)

I had to stay at another hotel a month or so ago so I walked down to the Hermitage to have drinks and dinner. As many nights as I spend in a hotel every year I have become very picky. No one can hold a candle to this place. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2009

Gorgeous hotel, amazing staff, great room with a fantastic view (room 616). Capitol Grille was superb and the bar had the BEST pomagranite martini I have ever tasted. Came to Nashville to see Ryan Adams and The Cardinals at The War Memorial (right across the street). Amazing concert, amazing hotel, amazing city! What a vibrant nightlife within walking distance from this hotel. A must is Pancake Pantry for breakfast about a 15 minute drive from the hotel - you wait in line outside but the line moves fast and the food is phenomenal. I will definitely come back to this hotel if I am ever in Nashville again!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
Atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2009

After reading all of the fine reviews, we decided to stay here during one of our business trips. The lobby was magnificent and we were happy with it. Our room was another story. The chandelier above the front door to our suite had a large crack in it - not too good for a hotel with this rating. We were sure to let the front desk know so they would not blame us for it. The room was very clean, especially the bathroom. But, the main room's carpet was very worn - it needed to be changed. Also, the back of the sofa was very worn. The space looked very tired and in need of a remodel. The water coming out of the shower almost pushed me down because the force was so strong.

I don't mean to sound negative, but for a hotel with this rating, the suite should have been impeccable in all aspects. I left feeling very disappointed and lacking in a good experience. I felt I should have stayed in a less expensive hotel. At least then I would not have been disappointed.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2009

Every year I take a "Girls Trip" with my sister and two cousins. This was the first time we stayed at the Hermitage. We had tickets to an event at TPAC and were thrilled to learn it was directly across the street from the hotel! From the minute we arrived we were greeted with smiles and hellos from every staff member we encountered. The rooms are large and luxurious, the bath rooms are fantastic with two sinks, a deep soaking tub, flat screen TV and marble shower. Our two connecting rooms allowed us a generous amount of space. When we arrived back to our rooms in the evening we felt very pampered with the beds turned down, robes and slippers laid out and little treats on the the bedside table. We had a wonderful meal at the Capital Grille and the Oak Bar is a cozy place to have a drink and a quiet chat. The Hermitage is a wonderful hotel and I will certainly be returning.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2009

My husband and I spent one night at the Hermitage for a night out over the weekend. We had a wonderful, relaxing night. I felt like I was in heaven the entire stay. Dinner at the Capitol Grill was delicious with very attentive service and the mac-n-cheese is out of this world. The staff was very polite and attentive for our stay. I indulged in the concierge drawn bath and it was well worth it. Wow, so wonderful and relaxing. My husband and I both had messages at the spa and we both walked out saying it was the best message we have ever had! Oh, and the room service breakfast was excellent as well! While we only stayed for one night, we left The Hermitage feeling like we had been there for a week! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Hermitage Hotel? Share your experiences!