“Great stay, close to the airport” 5 of 5 stars

Sheraton Music City Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   777 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Ranked #34 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great stay, close to the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Sheraton was a lovely hotel to stay at, they had decent sized rooms which had space for our luggage. The hotel had great holiday decorations in the lobby. They offer a free shuttle service to the airport which was fantastic.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great facility. Extremely friendly and courteous staff. Great lobby and facilities. I would recommend this hotel if you want easy access to the airport and major highways. I was pleasantly surprised at the overall attitude of staff. They are very welcoming and attentive.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

The hotel was so nice, the staff were always helpful and sweet, and the room was great! Was worried about not being downtown and having to drive and do parking, but the hotel teams with a shuttle service that was only $10 for a round trip down to Broadway and back, and ran til 2:30am! It was perfect! I would definitely stay here again when back in Nashville!

• Stayed December 2014
Ashland, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed here on numerous occasions and have always found this hotel top notch. Great rooms and linens, great service, good food. One can not go wrong with this Nashville hotel. Have been staying here over 20 years, still top notch!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Elizabethton, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here 4 nights and the room was fabulous. Service was great we ate in the bar down stairs and they had awesome wings at great price. I will stay there again we also loved the club lounge and the guy that was working in there was great enjoyed talking to him.

Room Tip: We got room with balcony over looking pool and it was very quite this time of year.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My girlfriend and I stayed here and were very happy with everything. The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The hotel lobby, fitness center, and rooms were clean and well maintained. The breakfast buffet was good. The location was very convenient (next to airport, close to downtown, close to restaurants and a highway. We would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I'd like to preface this review by saying: This was my first vacation traveling without my parents, hence the reason why this is my first review on TripAdvisor. We were in town for Blackhawks vs. Predators game.

This hotel was amazing and the entire staff was extremely helpful and delightful. I booked a Groupon rate which was the first step in selecting this hotel. Me and my significant other arrived on from BNA from the hotel's shuttle at 7:30 am. Daniel was the person who helped me check in. He explained everything the hotel had to offer us during our stay. To my surprise they had our room ready which was excellent because I had already been up since 4 am. There was a bit of a line to check in and the entire front of house staff was excellent in getting everyone set up.

Once I entered the room it was spotless and spacious. It had great amenities such as bottled water and starbucks coffee which was a nice touch. The hotels wi-fi and internet speeds were great. I've heard plenty of horror stories of how bandwidth is sometimes a problem in hotels, not the case here.

After a quick nap I headed to the bar were I met Jacob the bartender. He was professional and had great service with a full bar with other guests from Chicago which can be a tall order. From then on we did the usual sight-seeing in downtown Nashville. I'd like to point out this hotel is only 7 miles from Downtown.

The next day me and my group ordered lunch from the restaurant. We had to wait a bit because we missed breakfast. This was not a problem. Once again Jacob was there to greet us and offer us some beverages. The food itself was great. I would definitely go for it again. I just wish I would have made it in time to see the breakfast!

Again great service all around. Time for check out. I had a 5:55 am flight back to Chicago. It was 4am and was having some issues printing out my flight tickets. I wish I could remember the name of the woman from the service desk who helped us print the tickets, but needless to say once she came over, she solved the issue we were having and we had our tickets printed. The shuttle was there to take us to the airport and we made our flight.

I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends and family who are traveling to visit Nashville. I plan on booking this hotel again the next time I come back. :)

Room Tip: If you have a room on the first floor you won't have a private balcony.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Sheraton Music City Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sheraton Music City Hotel

Address: 777 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Spa Hotel in Nashville
#4 Green Hotel in Nashville
#22 Family Hotel in Nashville
#31 Business Hotel in Nashville
#33 Romantic Hotel in Nashville
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Sheraton Music City Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Music City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Hotel Nashville
Sheraton Nashville
Nashville Sheraton

If you own or manage Sheraton Music City Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.