“Great hotel and even brought my dog!” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   777 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Ranked #34 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Lebanon, Ohio, USA
“Great hotel and even brought my dog!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

The Sheraton Music City hotel is near the Nashville Airport and Opryland. I was surprised at how beautiful it was with a lot of land around it and marble floors when you walk in. The staff was absolutely top notch and very attentive and accommodating. My only slight criticism was the food was mediocre for the price you were paying.
There's a lovely courtyard, pool and jacuzzi and our room had a small balcony you could sit out on. There are many nearby restaurants around the area. I was able tp bring my dog with me and the rooms were spacious and nicely appointed. I would definitely recommend Sheraton Music City....it is a great hotel.

Room Tip: If you ask for one with a courtyard view, it's very nice.
Green Features: They gave us $5 credit or 500 Starpoints if we skipped having the room cleaned every day (which I appreciated....plus I like that that helps us all save the environment).
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
thierry g, Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
We’re so delighted that you found our hotel to be such a great value and it exceeded your expectation.
We do also apologize that the quality of the food in our restaurant were not satisfactory to you. We are so sorry.
Thank you though, for all of your feedback, we appreciate it.
We would love to warmly welcome you back soon. We look forward to future connections.

Warm regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
Sussex, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

We stayed here Friday-Saturday-Sunday. We requested separate beds ( four guys on a golf weekend ) but they said that they were completely booked. We then asked for a rollaway bed and they told us that they did not have any. We then asked what they could do for us and their answer was that they would provide us with free internet in the room. You pay extra for internet. Rooms were clean, Bathroom was large. One hour after we were in our rooms they came up with the rollaway beds. So basically it's a large hotel with clean rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here, your kind comments are greatly appreciated.
We are delighted that you found that our room were clean and welcoming.
We genuinely appreciate both your feedback and your business and hope that you will return for either business or pleasure sometime in the near future.
Ridgewood, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Stayed here one night to visit Nashville before going over to another hotel for a 4 day conference. 6 of us got a good deal on Priceline. Staff great, beds super comfortable. Took can to down town Nashville, 10 min ride $20.00. Shuttle from airport was convenient. Room was fine, view sucked it was on 2nd floor of rooftop equipment. Ate dinner and breakfast... It was just ok. Bartender makes a good Cosmo.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
It was wonderful to hear that you thought, your stay with us provided a great value to you . We’re also glad to hear that you enjoyed our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed and our great staff.
I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned. I am sorry you didn’t have a great view from your room.
We would like to extend a warm and genuine thank you for providing us with feedback, which is always a great value to us. We hope you can return for another visit again soon.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Got there super early as I had meetings all day. They gave me a room, which was great but it hadn't been cleaned. When I returned it had but a few things had been left. The next morning it dawned on me...I wonder if they thought the same guest had been here. If so did they change the linen? Too late to worry about it. The rest of the stay uneventful. Bar was expensive...$12 for house wine.

Room Tip: If you need quiet, request a room not facing the runway..
Green Features: They had a deal if you didn't want maid service you got a bar discount. I didn't take advantage of this.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
thierry g, Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for making us your choice of stay. We value our guest and strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible while you are with us. I am sorry to hear you were in a room with some issues, I hope you had the opportunity to bring that to our front desk attention so we can address them, as well I will be following up with the respective department
We certainly strive to provide exceptional service and we seem to have fallen short during your stay.
Thank you for your business and your feedback as we genuinely appreciate both.

South Bend, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Sheraton Music City Hotel in Nashville is a great way to escape the hustle and bustle of downtown Nashville (which is only 10-15 minutes away if no traffic jam). The front desk staff are friendly and helpful and even provided us with a free club floor upgrade as SPG Gold status members. I guess I was expecting a lot more but while the rooms were clean, they are definitely in need of renovating. The furniture is dated and have stains on them. The entire building could use some renovating. If you want a good, safe, clean place to lay your head at night with good customer service then this is the place for you. If you're expecting anything more from your hotel experience (ambience, spectacular views, fine dining, nightlife, after hours room service and etc.,) then this probably isn't the place for you. The complimentary breakfast buffet was amazing!!! Big kudos to the customer service and breakfast buffet and complimentary wireless service during our one-night stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a free upgrade.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback so we can improve. I am sorry that we were not able to exceed your expectations on your first visit with us.
I am glad your room was clean and you had great encounter with our staff.
We appreciate your business and the feedback you provided.
We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back again soon.
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

This was a great place for our 6 rotary district conference.the large meeting room was great and the dsound was good.the small meeting rooms were warm.the breakfasts were good with fresh eggs and bacon,the dinner lasagna was bad.the chicken salad lunch was good.the room was just ok with a hard mattress and was worn looking.the coffe maker was broken.iwaws a litttle disappointed at the overall look of the building.door entrance electic locks were hard to get open and some rooms had trouble opening doors.

Room Tip: i was on first floor in back which was handy to car going out back door
Green Features: 5 rerfund if you didnt get room made up each day but only for the first day
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
thierry g, Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
We were very happy to hear that you felt warmly welcomed upon arrival! We value our guests and try to establish that during the very first connection with them.
Additionally, we do also apologize that the food in banquet was not satisfactory to you and your in room coffee maker was not working properly.
We hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service, so that we can provide the kind of service, and cuisine, for which the Sheraton Music City is known.

Thank you again for your business and your feedback. Both very much appreciated

2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I expected an upscale Nashville experience. I was very disappointed. The room was outdated and worn. I had to walk up a set of stairs and across the hotel to find the elevators. The corridors were drab and poorly marked. I travel to Nashville area frequently on business. Definitely, would not stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
I am sorry that your experience here at the Sheraton Music City failed to exceed your expectation. I am very concerned that your room was in such a state that you wrote this review. Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience from start to finish and we are truly sorry that we did not carry out that promise. I would like to connect with you directly regarding your stay, if you could send me an e-mail at tgrodet@sheratonmusiccity.com and provide me with contact information I will call you and appropriately apologize for this experience.

Thierry Grodet

Been to Sheraton Music City Hotel? Share your experiences!