“Best place in Nashville Area that I have stayed in the past few years” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Music City Hotel

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Music City Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Music City Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   777 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Ranked #33 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas, Texas
“Best place in Nashville Area that I have stayed in the past few years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Love this hotel! Airport shuttle too. Super friendly staff. Great rooms, beds and showers. Really clean. Good restaurant and bar. Quite. Ample free parking. Easy to get to and easy access to highways. This will be my go to hotel when ever I am in Nashville. This is a very well maintained hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
jmorrissey, General Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Quality, cleanliness and service. We are focused on these three things and I am happy to see your experience was a refelction of this.

Jim Morrissey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

If you are looking to stay near the airport, this is a great hotel. If your evenings include downtown entertainment, the location is not very convenient. I've stayed here multiple times and always have a good experience. The decor is somewhat outdated, but the rooms seem clean and service is attentive.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We are dated but we are clean, service oriented and a very hospitable place to stay.

Vienna VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We attended a national group function over several days at the Sheraton Music City Hotel. The rooms, food, and service were very good, the hotel atractive and well-maintained. Note however that the Sheraton is somewhat outside the city's 'activity' areas... which could be a negative or a positive for travellers.

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the central courtyard probably offer a nicer view than to the exterior side of the...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
I would like to thank the guest for their feedback and am happy they enjoyed their experience at the hotel.

We are located seven (7) minutes from downtown. Group/convention guests enjoy the best of both worlds at SMC. Group/conventions meetings during the day with no distractions of downtown and all the honky tonks and so close we are minutes from all the action.

Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Resort style stay for the resort price but it was very quiet and accommodating. I didn't use the balcony but it was a nice option. That's my whole idea of a great hotel, an abundance of options. I was also able to use the wifi in the room designated for lobby use.

Room Tip: request a garden view vs city (parking lot/wooded) view
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
I am happy the guest was able to enjoy their experience at SMC. And the wifi, too!

O'Fallon, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I booked this hotel on hotwire and got a great rate. My husband and I spent 4 nights here for a trip away from the kids. We wanted a place that had an indoor pool and was a reasonable rate. I called Wed to let the front desk know that we were going to be late and I also asked what kind of room they had us in. The guy told me a double room. I politely asked him if there was a king available since it was just my husband and I. He said yes and moved us to king. We had a room with a courtyard view, 4116. Our room was weird shaped as it was right next to the elevator. We never heard any noise from the elevator though. This hotel has a really nice indoor pool and an exceptional gym that we used. There isn't much around here to do, but we knew that going in. It is close to the airport and every once in a while we did hear they airplanes but they never bothered us. The bed is very comfortable since we like beds that are on the firm side. The bathroom is small and I was a little diappointed in that, but really it didn't matter. We enjoyed the balcony. The housekeeping was spotty as sometimes we would come back to the room at 2 and it hadn't been serviced. As for the cost for WIFI, not a big deal. I knew this going in so I joined the sheraton's FREE loyalty program. At check in the attendent asked me if I was a member, I said yes but didn't know my number. He looked it up under my name and zip code and instantly we were given free WIFI for our whole stay. Easy, took 5 mins to sign up and cost us nothing. Nobody should complain about paying for the internet if it is that easy to get it free. I did notice several computers in the laptop for free internet if you need it. If you are coming to Nashville and don't care if you are in downtown, this was a great bargain. Significantly cheaper than any other hotels and thru hotwire the cost was significantly less than their rack rates. We didn't have a fridge but I knew this was possible so we brought a cooler. I did miss not having a microwave. Again nice indoor pool, there is an outdoor one as well, and great gym were nice extra perks. Also parking is free here. Took a 15 min drive to get to downtown.

Room Tip: All rooms have balconys and the ones that look out over the courtyard have the best view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank the guest for their feedback. We do not pretend to be something we are not and quality, cleanliness and service are our priorities.

Trussville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have never stayed at this hotel before and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff is very nice and the property is enormous. It was nice to be at a property that had so many amenities. There are parts that are beginning to look a bit dated but I booked this off Hotwire so my expectations for value were clearly met. Only downside is there isn't free wifi. The area of the hotel is also fairly convenient as well.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
I thank the guest for their feedback regarding their stay.

The hotel does offer free wifi in the public areas including the restaurant and lounge area. There is also the Link by Sheraton that has several computers for use at no charge and printer services.

Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Been to Sheraton Music City Hotel? Share your experiences!