“GREAT PEOPLE” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Hamilton, Ohio
“GREAT PEOPLE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

the people make this place, from the guy that parked my car to the front desk. we tried to eat at a place down the street and being treated so rude at thier door by the hostess we came back & had dinner here, our waitress was great as was the food.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Eric F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate your kind words and I will certainly pass them along to everyone on the team.I will also pass your kind words along to the food and beverage team! Exceeding our guests’ expectations is our number one goal! We look forward to being your home away from home when your travels bring you to Nashville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Sink and shower did not drain well. Internet was very slow. Parking is expensive- used public garage down street. Location is great. Overall, not a terrible stay but expected a bit more from a hotel in this price range.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate the feedback you offered and will discuss them with the appropriate departments . Please visit us again when your travels bring you to Nashville!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I had a full-day seminar to attend at the hotel. I made my reservation on-line at the convention rate. When given the opportunity to upgrade to a top floor room at nearly twice the price, I did so b/c my wife was going to join me for our 20th anniversary. Upon check in, an upgraded room had not been reserved, but my price had. When I brought it to the attention of the check-in desk, I was offered $10 off and a free breakfast. I declined. The room was clean for the most part, except for hair under the toilet seat and one in the shower. There was also a downtown outdoor concert series that lasted to nearly 11:00 pm, which I know DT had no control over, but had I known when I made the reservation, I would have opted elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate your honest feedback regarding the hotel. Please know that we will quickly investigate the challenges you had and discuss them with the appropriate departments so that they do not happen again. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Nashville. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to assist with future reservations.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

A great center hotel. Wonderful staff and a top notch room. Everyone was incredibly helpful during a crazy business visit. A great Chicken Salad and solid wine list too. The windows are big and give you a cool view of the city and other buildings. One of my favorite Hiltons on this book tour this summer by far and will be back again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate your kind words and I will certainly pass them along to everyone on the team. Exceeding our guests’ expectations is our number one goal! We look forward to being your home away from home when your travels bring you to Nashville.
Virginia Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

You couldn't ask for a better hotel with all of the amenities needed to make a business trip complete. Room, food and service were impeccable. Normally, I am not inclined to indulge in most of the services hotels have to offer due to my schedule, but this hotel nestled in the center of music city was so inviting that I had to take advantage of the ammenties as well as the night sites. I was in no hurry to leave!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Eric F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Centreville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great location! Double Tree was a very short walk to the TN Gov building where I was working. It was also a short walk to Broadway and tons of fun. Yes, the cookies are always good. There was a lot of action in the hotel. Midweek a lot of guests were trying out for American Idol. It was a fun hearing them practice around the hotel.

The pool is tiny. The rooms need some updating - that's for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate the feedback you offered and will take it into consideration. Nashville is a very exciting town! Please visit us again when your travels bring you to Nashville!
Glens Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great location, very helpful and friendly staff, nice big fitness room with plenty of equipment, cookies are always wonderful. Buffet breakfast was OK, sometimes not enough tables free to handle the crowd and not enough staff to serve the breakfast rush

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate your kind words. We appreciate the feedback you offered and will discuss them with the appropriate departments . Our location is great for relaxation, fun and great food within walking distance. Nashville is a very exciting town! We look forward to spending time with you in the future.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown? Share your experiences!